How can I get THC out my system fast?

Can someone that knows, please explain the whole "pissing in the cup mid stream" philosophy? Isn't the piss in your bladder going to come out however it's in there? I don't get that. Cheers, and good luck! Niacin, Cranberry Juice, Goldenseal.....I didn't use any of that. Just work out, and burn fat like crazy. Abstaining, is first and foremost. You can't flush something you are continually feeding to yourself.

Great tips and advice thanks for posting. As for the mid stream idea. The urethra sometimes will have some miniscule deposits of urine from earlier in the day. Allowing some flow to happen before capturing is supposed to lower the amount of previous urine. Also the 1st pee of the day will have the most waste in it ,so if you have a morning appointment, get up early and hydrate with water then pee before the appointment.. Then do whatcha gotta do.:peace:

Noob here with my first post. I found this site after doing a google search, and I really need an answer to my question.

First off I'm 44, got a little bit of a gut, lift weights, and walk about two miles a night five times a week at work. I am a light smoker (weekends only, and only a rare hit on hump day before going to sleep). A gram of weed will literally last me two - three weeks. I am looking at possibly being laid off and will probably be on the job hunt around March. I plan to have one last blowout on my weekend - I have three days off starting this Thursday. What would you suggest I do to make sure I have a clean UA come the end of Feb? Also I'm somewhat leery of many of the cleansers I've read about since I do have past problems with my liver and kidneys due to medications and drinking like a fish in my twenties and thirties.

Thanks in advance, and I appreciate any and all advice you can give me

TC

I know this might sound lame, but don't smoke. That's the best way. If you do decide to ,first read some of the entries to this thread you responded to. there are a lot of methods that work, you will find one that will work for you.:peace:

I know this might sound lame, but don't smoke. That's the best way. If you do decide to ,first read some of the entries to this thread you responded to. there are a lot of methods that work, you will find one that will work for you.:peace:

Thanks for the advice!!
Am I ok for this one last blowout this weekend, then abstaining?

If you abstain the whole month of Feb, then their may still be a small amount of left over THC in your system. You can always buy an at home test kit to get an idea of where you body is at.

The at home kit has a cut off of 50ng and if you pass that test and you will be subject to the same kind of test, then you are good to go. If you come back positive, then I think a natural product like our One Shot Concentrate would do the trick.

If you need any other information, please feel free to contact our customer service at 1.800.900.5656 Monday thru Thursday 10 - 4:30 EST.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

fat metabolites break down like food breaks down. Don't smoke, drink water like a fish... work out for up to 1 week before the test..., then switch into a lazy mode and flush with the situation you dealt your self... try to not burn fat the day of the test.

McDonalds the day before is guaranteed to fatten your metobolic rate up befor ethe test.

Gotta say.. a lot of repeating of the same question with very little reading from "new" members. 6 pages of people asking the same question over and over and over and over and over and over.... a little bit of reading comprehension goes a long way. Listen before you speak.. that's an age old saying that some of my fellow tokers need to take as sage advice. No point in asking if and how you'll pass a piss test when multiple suggestions have been given across several pages on the same thread topic.

With that being said... a few things need to be mentioned about UAs.

Most labs will know if you've smuggled in urine: they take a temperature reading before putting it in a vial. If it isn't between 90-100F, its an automatic rejection.

Labs can tell if you're using synthetic urine. In most cases, they themselves use synthetic urine to calibrate their equipment. They will usually ask you to piss again... to verify the results. Be careful with the fake urines, in that regard.

High-end UA tests (that test for Cocaine, PCP, Opiates and Amphetimines and THC) may also be testing for flushing/detox agents. A positive for flushing agents will usually trigger a FAIL instead of a false-positive.

Most testing fascilities will turn off the water to the sink and toilet, and place blue toilet cleaner in the bowl -- so they know if you're trying to dilute it... and again.. you'll fail because of temperature anomolies.

Some testing fascilities ask you to remove your sweaters/shirts and pants -- and give you a hospital/scrub gown. Able to visually verify that you are not using a "device".

IF you use synthetic urine that needs to be diluted -- you MUST use distilled bottled water. Tap water has chlorine in it, and it will cause a fail/invalid test.

DO NOT use bleach to contaminate your sample. It will invalidate the test, and they will know what you're trying to do. You might not be asked to re-sample. It might be counted as a fail/tampering... and then.... you're toast as far as the UA is concerned.

As has been said before: abstain for a week or longer... you must resist all temptations to smoke or injest THC products. Niacin & Coffee & Tea & Red Bull & Lots of water... will be your best friends while you are abstaining. Be careful with the Red Bull and don't over do it. 1-2 cans a day max. Taking B complex pills daily while you abstain will help your body metabolize fat. You know you're flushing well... when you're pissing at least once an hour with a decent stream... drink more water after you pee... heck... drink water while you pee... if you can multi-task. You need to do this for the entire clean-out period. Exercise 30 minutes daily for a week.... ride a bike, use an eliptical ... jump rope... bottom line is bring that heart rate up for a good 20-30 minutes and burn some calories/fat.

Good luck...to all UA testing.

I joined to post my experiences that might help others.
I am a 52 year old male, 6ft. around 205 lbs. in good shape but according to my Dr. at my physical a week ago, 15 lbs overweight.
I have been a user now for several years with long breaks now and then. Going back lets say 5 years, have had 5 breaks of about 3 to 4 months in between. My last break was 3 months from Aug to Oct of last year.
Since the end of Oct. I have smoked around a half (hydro) in 7 to 10 days, through a bong.
I learnt that I had a impending drug test for a job and quit on May 29th.
Started working out 3 to 4 times a week, eating lean protein, (fish & chicken) tofu and vegetables and fruit (lots of fibre) and drinking more water.
Got some test kits which test at 50ng, (and as I am in Canada, cannot get them in Drug stores) and tested myself at 18 days on first urine of day and was positive.
Have to have my drug test this week, and tested again this morning (now 40 days clean) on first urine, mid stream, figuring that would give me best indication. I also worked out yesterday. I tested POSITIVE again!!!!
I used to have a high metabolism, but was fairly inactive the past 6 months before May 30th.
I have read that 30 days is the average but am 10 days above that.
I have one home test left, and 4 days before test, but am in doubt that I can pass unless a miracle happens.
I will try my last kit before I go, using urine mid day (test is in afternoon) and post my results.
The purpose of this is post is to give some info to all of you people out there in the same situation as me.

I have a drug test for Arby's,(crazy right) in the early afternoon. Does anyone know what kind of tests they will use? Ive heard that if they send it out like Labcorp I will be dirty no matter what.. i have been drinking alot (Like 2 2liters a day) of water and taking cranberry pills 4200mg/pill (like 2 pills a day) and niacin (2,000 first day. 1,000 for 2 days). Am i doing this right? Do i need a B vitamin to make my urine yellow? I took a cup test at home and it was a light line it wasnt as dark as the control line.I really didnt smoke that much a few bowls for like 2 weeks because my girlfriend is on probation.

Here is another update at Day 43.
Was able to order five more tests overnight yesterday and took a test for 50ng using mid-day void....middle stream (maybe 4th of day) and I failed again.
I was able to put the test off until Thurs or Friday, possibly Monday (I hope).
Again I hope this info will help people who think that the 30 day pass is the longest. I am proof at 6 weeks, but I could be an anomaly.
This has been extremely stressful and I will keep you posted.

Ok this morning I tested again, day 44...2nd void after morning coffee, as usual mid stream and there was a vey faint line this morning, almost imperceptible but in sunlight and under magnifying glass you could see it.....had a couple of cups of green tea, and took 360mg of papain, and stopped working out on Friday....just sat around for last two days.
Not sure if the above helped, or was just the 44 days....will test again either tomorrow or Friday.....still waiting on test date.
Advice I would give to older long time users, get some test strips, I am using Fastect 11 Drug Screen Dipstick THC50 from Branan Medical Corp. in Irvine Cal.
Stop SMOKING, stay away from processed foods, eat fibre rich foods and exercise like crazy, anything to raise your metabolism. Lifting weights in morning hours can raise your resting metabolism and have been doing this. Even drinking ice cold water can raise your metabolism by 30% for a short time. I have been drinking green tea 2x a day for past month and this might also help.
I think if I had exercised cardio wise more and earlier, I probably could have shortened my time considerably as I would have dropped more weight at the beginning. I have dropped around 25 lbs in 44 days, but could be more as I have increased muscle mass which weighs more than fat. DO NOT starve yourself as this will shut down your fat burning capabilities....eat smaller leaner meals, more frequently.

Ok update on day 47, took a home test at 50 ng and had a positive result, no ghost line even faint, nothing....it was my second void of day and deeply yellow, but had been working for past 2 days and had a energenic couple of hours with the girlfriend on Friday, which might have burned off a lot of metabolite laced fat which was released during sleep Friday night.
Started drinking more water Saturday and this morning probably a little over a gallon in 24 hours. This morning drank a large 16 oz coffee, and water after. Was peeing about every 1/2 hour.
After voiding around 5 times, took another test and there was a definite line. Still faint but didn't need a magnifying glass and sunlight to see it clearly. Test will probably be tomorrow and have another home test to try before so am feeling a little better, but can't wait for this to be over as it has been almost 7 weeks!!!.

Thanks for the updates on your progress, the information you are providing can, and possibly is helping somebody.:adore::thanks:

Have some reps + +'s

Thanks Buddy
I posted because I found sooo much conflicting info on the Net and when I was still testing positive after 30 days, I knew that there was other people out there that could benefit from real life documentation. Good paying jobs in Canada, hell anywhere, are really hard to come by and this has been really stressful...After reading constantly that 30 days would be around the norm I was pissed (no pun intended)with myself that I didn't exercise harder and more in the days I had available....I was lucky that this job relies on the weather and has been delayed due to it and I had more time to get clean....I am still in really good shape for my age and that also allowed me to get clean faster as without it it would have been a lot longer for sure. I hope that this experience helps others and gives them peace of mind as to what is involved time wise, but results will vary from person to person.

Here is another update. I went in to take my test today. I am at day 51 clean.
Took a home test first, around 5th void and had a faint line about 2/3rds fainter than the control but was negative at 50ng.
But the result showed up quicker than the previous tests so not sure if that means anything as I drank a lot of water this morning along with a crushed b12 for colour, it could be I was very diluted.
Drank 1 bottle of Gatorade, and had A&W greasy lunch around 11:00 am. and finished another bottle of Gatorade and 500ml. of water
(4 cups) between 11:30 and 2 pm.
Took test at 2 pm.
Will have results either tomorrow or Friday and will post then. Wish me luck.

Hoo freakin' ray!!!!
Passed!!!
Not sure if I passed due to dilution or not, but was tested at 50ng and says NOT DETECTED.
I wish I had another home test to see what my first Morning's void would be.
I think tho' that my smoking days are done, this was a stressful 54 days, especially the last 24 hours lol.
It will be worth it, this position pays 6 figures and I only work half of the year.
I will check back in regularly and if anyone has any questions about what I did,don't hesitate to ask and if I am not away I will do my best to answer them.
BTW I have lost close to 30 lbs. and with working out with heavy weights, I can take my shirt off for the first summer in years!!! lol

There is a lot of different methods to clean yourself out. This is my story on what works for me.

I am 29M, 5'9" and I go from 175lbs-200lbs depending on my workouts and work. I go from having a somewhat fit body to a bit of flabby body. I have a high paying job that requires a drug test every new site I go to.

I was smoking everyday for 7 months, then found out I had a transfer to a new site as we were finishing up the job at the old one. I had 4 days notice for this. So I tried one of those drink kits a hr before the test. The directions said drink plenty of water so I drank 4 litres within 3 hrs of the test. Went for the test and had high water in my system, they retested me 12 times in 5hrs without myself drinking anymore durning my time there, well by the end of it I felt dehydrated and headache setting in so, I left that test. They gave me a retest 4 days later at a different testing site. I tried another drink kit a hr before the test, they didn't do the water test at the testing place this time, we sealed it up and off to a lab it went. Results came back too much water. They retested me again 4 days later at the same site as the second retest, this time I took the small drink kit and this time I passed.

So, I went 2 months without smoking and a couple tests in between as we were switching sites every few weeks, was all good. Then I had a long weekend off and went back smoking, smoked a quarter O to myself durning those 4 days off. Things were going good till 10 days later my work buddy had accident and even tho no one was hurt they made him, the foremen and myself go for a drug test. And a onsite accident you aren't left alone, so no chance to get a flush or anything. As we were traveling for the test me and the other guy were whispering and I found out he also was in the same boat as me, went a couple months without smoking then had a fun weekend. Well we both passed after 10 days. As for myself I wasn't eatting the heathiest durning this time, but the one thing I always did was drink lots of water. I hardly drink anything but water and even more so at work in the summer. I would say a good workout plan and lots of water for a few days and you should be good to go.

I also have another test coming up, went 6 months without smoking but have been smoking for the past 2 months. Have stopped for a days and have been taking the 7 day cleanse pills kit, with working out and a ton of water. The day of the test I will go and do what I always do on a test day. Wake up drink tons of water get myself going to the bathroom as many times as possible and stop 2 hrs before the test. Drink the flush drink a hr before, refill the bottle with water and then try and piss at least twice before I go for the test. I have found out once you take that drink it retains a lot of water(lol as I learned from that first test a yr before, too much water just gets you a retest but I am sure they know what you are doing). This is what has worked from me.

A side note the 7 day cleanse kit the pills have a lot of B2 and B12 in it(294% daily intake of B2 and 833% of B12) I have done some research on these and you can't overdose or have any side effects for too much of these in your system. B2= It plays a key role in energy metabolism, and for the metabolism of fats, ketone bodies, carbohydrates, and proteins. So it cant be a bad thing.

But as for taking 30 days to clean yourself out I don't know about. I have always been good within 2 weeks tops without any flushes, I really think it comes down to water intake a day and as I said I don't eat overly healthy or have a high metabolism. Then again everyone is different. Will update when I go for my test in the next week. I have always had the 20/25mg home test strips as well and it seems to show a faint pass line, so if I am fairly good at 20 or 25 then passing at 50 isn't so bad. Also it is a general rule of thumb that half your thc in your body is gone in 7 days, the other half can take up to a week or more to get rid of.

So I need some advice. I smoked some on the 4th, about 3-4 hits. This was only the third time in my life I smoked (Last time a year ago) and I am bit concerned how long the THC will stay with me. So far my job doesn't do random test but if I get injured or my work vehicle gets damaged I get a piss test and if I test hot I am fired on the spot. My friend talked me into believing if I drink 1/2 gallon of water a day it will be out of my system in 2 weeks since I rarely ever smoke however I am not so sure. Just my stats: Male, 26 years old, 5'10" and I am a bit chunky at 217 pounds.

I regret smoking because this will haunt me until it clears from my system and it's a shame because I suffer from some depression, anxiety plus I get a bit high strung from stress so it really helped me out this weekend. Now though this situation is causing me stress I didn't need as I am worried about having a black mark on my career.

Back
Top Bottom