Hydro Grow: ICE & B52

I can see you were definitely starting to have fungus issues. Luckily it was at or near harvest time. Congratulations on completing your task. Happy belated 8-year harvest!:cheer:
One way to cut down on fungus is to remove your shoes or boots before going in to your grow-room. Especially when coming from an outside garden. Spores can survive the winter in infected foliage [tomato foliage]. Grey mold is kind of common in a greenhouse setting. Then you have Early Bight, Septoria Leaf Spot and Late Blight. In a Southern climate you have even worse viruses that you can track in from your garden, pasture, dog run or animal enclosure.

Has anybody here ever done a Hydro, and soil side-by-side grow? I remember the hydro craze back in the 80's and was not impressed [with the hydro]. My buddy tried it back then once and we quickly negated ever doing it again, especially in a basement. Basically there were just too many variables with a hydro grow and I always knew a hydro grow by the metallic or slight metallic taste. My buddy is not where I can contact him at at his time so I can't call him and reminisce and get the facts.

Back
Top Bottom