Breeding & Growing Journal

Chunky Cheese & Blueberry Jam Day 19

002215.JPG

Bubblegum & Silver Deluxe Day 5

004177.JPG

Wskunk Ice Wskunk Cheese 1

The 4 of these have been planted together as I plan on using them to develop a strain that will be called Ice Magic. Together, all the plants should produce at least 1 male and all being in 1 pot means I am saving space when they are eventually bought indoors under the HPS.

Wskunk_Ice_Wskunk_Cheese_1.JPG

B52

B524.JPG

Cheese plant no. 2

Cheese_2.JPG

Q1 & Skunkbubble seeds germinating day 2

This is the part I find most difficult in waiting for the seeds to open. Maybe I need to work on my patience a bit?

Q1_Skunkbubble.JPG

Oh yeah look at the Blueberry Jam heh heh Jammin a way! Don't let the cheese fool ya though, looks like you got the shorter phenotype on the. Its going to stay on the shorter side most likely, yet pack on the weight for sure ;)

The B52 is really starting to get a very big spurt on. The WidowSkunk and Ice plants are also really starting to enjoy the sun as well. Finding myself more and more impressed with the Blueberry Jam. Thanks Dead for the heads up!!

Family Happy outside in the Sun!!

It is so good to have plants outside again!! Temperatures here are 8-10 at night and during the day are 19-21. Perfect start to Spring.

Family_Shot.JPG

Cheese 1 & 2

Cheese_1.JPG
Cheese_21.JPG

Ice

Ice2.JPG

B52

B525.JPG

WidowSkunk 1 & 2

WidowSkunk_1.JPG
WidowSkunk_2.JPG

The Cupboard Kids

001172.JPG

The Blueberry and the Cheese plant no.3, will be going outside very soon.

005178.JPG
006155.JPG

Bubblegum & Silver Deluxe

002218.JPG

BJ and CC no.3 are now repotted and outside with the others. Have repotted 2 of the Bubblegum plants into larger containers and whilst still under the lights, will be going outside in about 2 weeks. I so love being to grow outside again!!!!!!!!

Wolfie, I have to be super stealth to do it though. I usually have the plants surrounded by other flowering plants, or, when they go into the yard, with the veges and it is suprising how well the plants "disappear" when surrounded by others. When I lived in Queensland, I had plants growing in the bush that where about 4mtrs tall, and I did have 1 really big backyard plant!! Ah.... the good old days!!!!

Week 3

All of the week 3 plants are now outside and bathing in the glory of the Sun.

Outside

1 X Blueberry Jam
1 X B52
1 X Ice
2 X WidowSkunk
3 x Chunky Cheese

Indoors in the germination cupboard

These are the week 1 plants. A skunkbubble seed has cracked open today and shot out a tail, so it will be in soil tomorrow. Excited to see this strain grow!

2 X Bubblegum
1 X Silver Deluxe

Had only gotten 3 seeds from the pollination of the CASSH with the Q1. Of these, 1 never opened, and the other opened with a genetic deformity that is probably resultant from being an F1 plant? So, I have only got the 1 SILVER DELUXE PLANT!!!!

The Sun comes out. All plants are screaming out of the ground, in particular the Widow Skunk and the Blueberry. The Ice, B52 and Cheese plants all seem to be growing at their usual speeds.

003184.JPG

Blueberry Jam

004179.JPG

B52

007155.JPG

Chunky Cheese

010142.JPG

006156.JPG
005179.JPG

Ice

01975.JPG

Widow Skunk

01879.JPG
02061.JPG

Indoor Plants

Have got 2 Bubblegum and 1 Silver Deluxe plant in larger pots under the light before they get introduced outside. I like to get the plants into at least their 4 set of true leaves before they are moved.

Bubblegum

013113.JPG
012111.JPG

Silver Deluxe

014100.JPG

Skunk Bubble

01682.JPG

Your garden is the pinnacle of health and beauty. Thanks for the pics man, they may not be budding, but I still find plants as healthy as those very mesmerizing. Peace brother.

Thank you Doctor Dread for your words. Indoor growing is OK, and lets you do more in a controlled situation, etc.. But give me an outdoor grow any day!!

Great plants DGMGH...you are tempting me to do a outdoor grow to compliment my hydro indoor. Mmmm got some spare clones too, so might give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom