Hydroponic Grow Room

my bad, i just said that cause it stoped with seed ordering, but i looked around the site. and this is grow room setup forum anyways. anyways, after seeing this ur in my top 5 heros, prob number 4. ive been dreaming of setup like this.

dude this is gonna be sick, nothing like a well thought out, built and accessorized grow room.... This looks very professional, looking forward to seeing it in action. As for the money factor, setting up a good grow room and getting good supplies, nutes, lights, hydro compoents, genetics and all the other equipment isn't cheap at all... I've got about $1,200 or more in my setup for a 4'x5' storage closet but in the end, the rewards you'll reap and satisfaction from growing your own will offset the initial setup cost and you can always move some product to get your bottom line out of the red.

I recommend this book. Amazon: Marijuana Grower's Insider's Guide: Mel Frank The most complete and detailed book I've found on the subject and they have details for grows large and small, indoor and out. One of my favorite resources.

I got that book, it does have a lot of good info on grow room design and DIY hydro setups.... Also have Marijuana New School: Indoor Cultication and Marijuana Horticulture: Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible, the last one by Jorge Cervantes is probably the most in depth and covers about everything but the others are good supplements. When I'm not on here I'm glued to one of those usually.

should I be worried about paying for the seeds with a credit card?

I think I already told you man but this is an amazing setup, very clean and professional, when I get my first house this will be used as a reference....

As for seeds on a credit card, they usually charge your credit card under some crazy name like Happy T-shirts or something, obviously they want to be inconspicuous about it for the same reason you want to, they don't want Feds knockin on their door.

One important consideration I haven't seen addressed is what kind of water are you planning on using for the hydro?? I tried using tapwater but am having issues with the amount of calcium in it causing magnesium deficiencies, I'll probably have to drop like $150 or so on a RO machine. All I saw was your sink with a hose so I figure you plan on using tap water, may want to consider a RO machine to install under that sink so all your water will be pure.

Also really like that rainforest hydro system, those things are so sweet looking, I can't wait to see some greenery in there....

Where did you find the controller for those five gallon buckets, edd & flow baby! I would like to build a system like that!

It came with the system. It's a Cap Ebb & gro 12 bucket expandable system. You can buy the controller bucket seperate if you want to make the rest yourself.

Yea my buddy told me in a PM but Cannalearna posted brought it back on 12/27/08 so it was on the front page hence why I thought it was new.... anyways that's sweet you get away with using tap water, I wish I could.... I'll definately check out one of your grows...

Where did you find them 5 gallon pot system? If brought by individual pieces, where did the 5 gallon controller come from? I definitely love the setup! Keep growing alive!

One suggestion I would make would be to get a white plastic tarp on that floor under the pots. This will reflect alot of light, that would otherwise be lost, back up into the plants.

I wouldn't suggest that. Plants obsorb light from the top not the bottom. Light on the bottom sides of the leaves will only hurt your plants.:nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom