Hydroponics - Low THC

foreveranaday

I started using 1000 watt HPS and experiencing low to no thc. I added potasium with cyco potash and still same problem. never had this issue with 400 watt lamps. any advice?

thanks for video, much appreciated i had switched to hps from mh from advice from hydro shop may go back to 400 watt much less heat

You DEF want teh 1k light!!!!
I bet it isa heat issue, UR cooking the ticomes off the leaves.
U should seea HUGE increase ia all aspects of growth!!!!
they need more NUTEs, more H2o, careful temp humidity control!
I danced for JOy after moving on up.
Slag

My 1 k light works great for growing my buds no lack of THC here Slag might be right you could be cooking it off or have a low THC plant what strain is it ? whats your light distance from plant I have mine about 2 ft above my girls.

G 13 haze im begining to think its the strain of seed i started with, kush ones grow bigger too

yeah i think its heat going to lower wattage till i figure out better ventilation. trying grapegod and grapefruit kush dont wanna waste another 4 months lol

what kind of setup you running now? is it a square/rectangle room you have? check out my setup if you want some idea, I have mine setup in a way I can walk around the whole thing, its much easier to manage things when you have access to all corners of the girls. I maybe new here but I'm not that noobie :)

what kind of setup you running now? is it a square/rectangle room you have? check out my setup if you want some idea, I have mine setup in a way I can walk around the whole thing, its much easier to manage things when you have access to all corners of the girls. I maybe new here but I'm not that noobie :)

do you have a humidifier in your room?

picture didnt post proper, will try again here

maybe?

Back
Top Bottom