I’m back! Hello everyone!

MadameCrash

Well after having to take a 9+ year break from growing I’m finally up and going again. My goodness so much has changed. The current setup is Bloom Plus BP-3000 LED For veg and my old dual bulb 400wMH+600wHPS for flowering. I’m growing in my 66 degree basement (white walls no tent) and I’ve got 4 seedlings started. 1 SoFem Gooseberry and 3 Gelato fems. Doing organic soil this run just to get the feels of being back in the game, but will switch to Hempy buckets for future grows. Happy to be back! And if your curious check out my old pics on this site to see what I used to do in a 4x4 space with 1000w HID

Attachments

• 88E79213-E33B-4A39-B9FC-2A2D2EEE3E16.jpeg
    88E79213-E33B-4A39-B9FC-2A2D2EEE3E16.jpeg
    583.4 KB · Views: 57
Welcome back MadameCrash .
Nice grow you had in the Hempy buckets.

Well after having to take a 9+ year break from growing I’m finally up and going again. My goodness so much has changed. The current setup is Bloom Plus BP-3000 LED For veg and my old dual bulb 400wMH+600wHPS for flowering. I’m growing in my 66 degree basement (white walls no tent) and I’ve got 4 seedlings started. 1 SoFem Gooseberry and 3 Gelato fems. Doing organic soil this run just to get the feels of being back in the game, but will switch to Hempy buckets for future grows. Happy to be back! And if your curious check out my old pics on this site to see what I used to do in a 4x4 space with 1000w HID
:welcome: back! One of these days I'm going to have to start reading up in hempy buckets, seems fairly popular! Best of luck with your grow(s)!

hiya @MadameCrash

there is an active ongoing hempy thread called hempy headquarters - give it a check. there are many active hempy growers on this board.

the simplest grow approach combines hempy with mega crop - a one part dry nute you mix yourself.

my current hempy grow

i have 6 2L buckets and one shampoo cup under 750 ml going.

:welcome:

I’m so happy to be back. I forgot how long it takes our beloved plants to grow. Maybe it’s because I don’t have the same setup. My temps are too low, I didn’t have a proper seedling/veg cabinet but it’s a weed! So I’m doing the best I can. I ordered a new veg tent and am using LEDs to veg as opposed to the 400w MH but I will be using my full spectrum dual bulb HIDs for flowering so hopefully will have beautiful bud pics for all soon. I do miss growing “regular” seeds and breeding with a male. It seems like a hunt to find “regular” seeds these days. Everything is fem.

Back
Top Bottom