I need help

Jason yu

420 Member
This is the fifth week of flowering. Obviously The flowers its are very small and not as big as expected. I want to know what caused it. And Can its flower continue to grow? Is there any way to save it, thank you all!

80015929-3EA5-4492-880D-6F110980E4CF.jpeg

3F3BA0E8-5DFC-4A1A-A04C-9ECD8B9734BE.jpeg

7D0290C1-18CD-40B1-986B-AC151EDD40D2.jpeg

To really help we need more info, what kind of soil, what nutes, etc etc. take a look at this link please How to ask for grow support

just a cursory glance - could be grow methods but pic indicates its not your first rodeo so nix that idea which points towards genetics. However based on pistils looks like she’s pretty much done filling out the buds……

Now this could be a factor too but mostly to satisfy my curiosity - what’s underneath the grow bags? Is that ground cover mat like in a greenhouse and what’s underneath that - is it soil?? or is that rubber roofing on top of a concrete slab?

my 2 cents but more will reply later

welcome aboard!

Adding to what 013 said... Questions to answer in the link he gave you along with any other info like: What kind of lights? How far away? Feeding etc.....more info you give the better advice you potentially will end up with, as a multitude of variables including how good your genetics are.

This is the fifth week of flowering. Obviously The flowers its are very small and not as big as expected. I want to know what caused it. And Can its flower continue to grow? Is there any way to save it, thank you all!

80015929-3EA5-4492-880D-6F110980E4CF.jpeg

3F3BA0E8-5DFC-4A1A-A04C-9ECD8B9734BE.jpeg

7D0290C1-18CD-40B1-986B-AC151EDD40D2.jpeg
Hello @Jason yu great garden my friend.
Without getting any answers to 013,s questions.
I'm going to point out the plants in the pic aren't under your light.
They are off to the side.
Buds need as much energy as you can give them.
You could make better use of your available spacing.
Turn up your lights or drop your light down to them.
More light = bigger denser buds.
Also I noticed they are sitting right on concrete.
Its not good for your roots.
Also can cause smaller production.
Roots zone should be 18 c minimum for proper nutrient uptake and growth ,big roots big fruits.hehe
Tell us more about the setup as requested previously and we can get to the bottom of your problem.
You have about a month left to try and maximize your harvest.
Nice work.
Bill

Looks like too much Nitrogen in the fertilizer/soil growing too many leaves not enough flowers.

That can be genetics as mentioned.

Looks like a pro grow.... you're growing untested genetics at a large scale??

Jason I run some commercial grows, you have a problem, orange hairs at week 5 leads me to believe that you’re either using paobutrazol, or you have a pest infection, have you checked for insects?

Are all the plants growing like that, or just the one?
Can't tell from the pic what the others look like...

Jason I run some commercial grows, you have a problem, orange hairs at week 5 leads me to believe that you’re either using paobutrazol, or you have a pest infection, have you checked for insects?
Why use and chemical that is harmful if inhaled or swallowed by human on a plant to be ingested or smoked by human?

Not to mention that this PGR will immediately stop plant production of THC.

Do you use that in your "commercial grows"?

Back
Top Bottom