I think it to early

Taylored

Hi to all i I am having a head scratching moment i am growing chemdawg under a 1000w LED in coco she was grown from seed and veged for 8 weeks but unfortunately she is only 4 weeks in flower but looks like she is ready to harvest the pistols are browning up the tricons are milky some are going Amber it's like she has skipped the middle and straight to the end any help would be appreciated
received_572691246980859.jpeg
received_1127013937796932.jpeg

How strange. Is that 4 weeks from flipping to 12/12? What's the breeders stated flower time? Just a side note, I see you removed all the fan leaves feeding those lower buds which may contribute to them being small. Personally I'd keep at least one fan leaf per node.

Hi to all i I am having a head scratching moment i am growing chemdawg under a 1000w LED in coco she was grown from seed and veged for 8 weeks but unfortunately she is only 4 weeks in flower but looks like she is ready to harvest the pistols are browning up the tricons are milky some are going Amber it's like she has skipped the middle and straight to the end any help would be appreciated
received_572691246980859.jpeg
received_1127013937796932.jpeg
Hey @Taylored great girls. I don't ever remove leaves. Just my way of doing it.
Those pistols are white and she is in full flower mode still. The best thing imo is give her more time and let the pistols brown up . The buds should finish filling but don't take any leaves off anymore.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom