Icemud's LED Grow With Advanced LED XTE 300 Series With EX-Veg 200

Day 19 of flowering!!! Woo hoo! everyday getting closer to tasting these sweet ladies!! so excited for the GDP and blue dream especially :)

So looked around the garden today and things are looking great. I didn't feed the girls today as the soil seemed slightly more moist than usual so I will just hold off until tomorrow.

I have to say I am definitely excited by what I see so far as all 6 plants have really shown a lot of trichome formation so far even at a very early flowering day :) They must like the lights :) I had to supercrop the tall branch in the back right of my tent on the GDP, because it was only about 6"-8" from the light and the very tip of the bud looked as if it was bleaching slightly from being too close, so I supercropped her over to move her farther away from the light and still allow good intensity. I've always had good luck supercropping in flowering as it seems to greatly increase the formation of the lower nodes into much larger pinecone shaped nugs that grow away from the branch instead of along it :)

Other than that I didn't do much besides mix up a foliar spray and fed the girls some amaze, carboload, micronutrients and bvitamins.

Here are today's photos (tthe residue on the leaves is from a previous foliar feeding)

DSC098812.JPG
DSC09882.JPG
DSC098832.JPG
DSC098841.JPG
DSC09885.JPG
DSC098861.JPG
DSC098871.JPG
DSC098881.JPG
DSC098891.JPG
DSC09890.JPG

Hey Ice, plants are looking great.
I would like to know your thoughts on the Churchberry, as I have been growing "The Church" and really really like it alot.

Hey Ice, plants are looking great.
I would like to know your thoughts on the Churchberry, as I have been growing "The Church" and really really like it alot.

Hey High 420kwats! Thanks for the compliments brotha! I honestly have never even heard of The Church or Churchberry before I picked up this clone.... but when I researched it and found it was a mix of old school strains I love, I had to give it a try. Too early for any opinions on it yet besides it is growing very fast, has a great sweet smell to it, and I can't wait to try :)

Its good to know you like the strain, makes me even more excited to try it :) I always loved the old school blueberry and definitely love sativa's so I have a feeling I will be quite pleased :)

church if im not mistaken is Greenhouse seeds
fyi Have a Great Day Ice :volcano-smiley:

I can't wait to try :) yuuummmmmmm !!

Swiss Sativa Skunk x Super Skunk / Northern Lights is what makes the church, sounds delicious :)

Looking good Ice , plants due seem to progressing fast :)

Hey Ronnie!!! Yeah they are really growing extremely fast, and I am very excited to see what the next few months brings with these lights :) The girls already have a very good amount of trichome formation and seem to just be thriving under these LED's :) So far extremely happy :)

:morenutes:

Lookin' great over here! But of course, it always does. :high-five:

Thanks Jandre!!! Your garden exploded in growth from the last photos to the current ones! Amazing!

I hope one dayyyyyyyyyyyy I can get close to the Icemud!! Awesome as always!! I spent a good portion of my days watching your tube channel and learning all I could.. I got my 1st grow up and running sorta, I just added the link in my sig .. I need all the help I can get!

Koncept's 1st Attempt - It's Time to Do or Die!

Koncept, you will my friend... ok... so about 4 years ago, I really wanted to start growing my own meds because I was sick of paying dispensary prices because it was costing me a ton for as much as I smoke, and I never really knew how pure the products were, and it was always a guessing game to find a strain I enjoyed, and then be able to go back and consistantly get it. So back at this time 4 years ago (well almost, it will be my 4 year in may) I decided to start growing my own meds... and only had half ass attempted it 1x clueless of what to do... I started researching and figuring out how to grow and came upon 420 magazine... I had checked out other forums at the time as well, but I never found any like 420 magazine, with such a wonderful plethora of amazing people/growers who were willing to go out of their way to help me... and the amount of information here was jaw dropping..

So I spend probably a few months gathering information, planning my grow and buying second hand equipment off CL. I think I dropped about 2K$ at the time to start.. after I gathered up my Nutez and Nutz to post a grow journal, I started documenting my 1st grow, and had tons of people chime in to help make it a success. Not to say I read tons and tons of journals and posts here about every aspect of growing because I wanted my first grow to be a success... anyhow.... I nailed it my 1st time...and I have 420 Magazine and the members to thank for that success :)

Some of the most amazing techniques I've learned have also came from here including Docbuds High Brix introduction to us, Learning about the Gas Lantern Routine, organics... LED lighting... I mean just about everything I know stemmed from here :)

Like that old school movie...build it and they will come..haha :) By the looks of your journal, you are definitely well read and set for success! I think with your setup you should nail it, and with the community behind you :) I see good things :)

BTW...here is my first grow...
DSC026191.JPG
DSC024881.JPG
DSC024312.JPG
DSC023482.JPG
DSC022952.JPG
DSC022443.JPG

Hey Ice....just passing through....:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Whats up Green Dreamz!! Just catching up on my journal.... its been a long and busy week so I haven't been on as much as I would like so just blazing up a joint of my mystery kush and enjoying the night :) Hope alls well with you!

Hey Everyone!!!

Hope you all are having a great weekend... Its been a very busy week for me, trying to find a new job so had to focus on that and so now I'm getting back to the swing of things :)

The garden is looking great! I am very very much impressed with how the plants are looking, the buds are already frosty as heck, and seem to be forming really really nicely... I gave them a foliar spray earlier in the week that was a little too concentrated, and burned some of the pistils, so that is why they are slightly amber, but I know they will be fine :) This is also why you will see some residue on the leaves in the photos...from the foliar feeding.

The aroma is really starting to build in there as well, and I am extremely excited to see how this grow goes, plus these are all pretty much my favorite strains, so I am also happy about that too :)

The foliar spray I gave the girls was a mix of R/O water, 2-4-0 hydrolyzed fish, cold pressed seaweed, potassium silicate, and a micronutrient by heavy 16 with a few drops of yucca extract...

As for feedings I gave them a round of R/O water with 2-4-0 hydrolyzed fish, epsom salt, potassium silicate, and have been adding plain r/o water daily as I use the mixture, so it is gradually getting weaker. I can only usually do this for about 3 days though because then the bacteria I believe turns anerobic and starts stinking... so I will dump it, clean out the bucket and mix my next batch of nutrients... I pretty much do this with each feeding so the plants get a strong feeding, then weaker, then weaker, then change... on a daily feeding. Ocassionally I will double the amount of water I feed to give a slight "flush" to the soil giving them 4 cups of water per day instead of 2... and when I do this I also will skip the next days feeding or minimize it to 1 cup the following day. So far I like this method of daily feeding/low volume and it proved to work on my last grow very well :)

Well not much else to report today... I will update the Veg journal either later today or tomorrow when I get a chance.

Here are todays photos... (the blotches on the leaves is residue from the sprays)

DSC098911.JPG
DSC09892.JPG
DSC098931.JPG
DSC09894.JPG
DSC098951.JPG
DSC098961.JPG
DSC098971.JPG
DSC09898.JPG
DSC098992.JPG
DSC099001.JPG
DSC099011.JPG
DSC09902.JPG

hey Ice Beautiful as usual
I cant say enough about the advanced led lights I been happy with the
regular diamond series and the xml
but those new lights look wonderful hope they do great for you as the plants looking Great :thumb:

Looking fantastic :cheer: - nothing like seeing all those frosty nugletts getting ready to fatten up yeah u right! Your plants are growing FAST and most importantly healthy. I tea feed my girls too... actually yesterday fed them with a tea that I let bubble for ~72hrs and it was a kinda thicker than usual. I thought hey it smells good and earthy what the heck and fed em, they were alive this am!! Good on ya mate, keep up the great work!!

Cheers

bb

Thank you for the encouragement Ice!!! You were the one that got me to pull the trigger and quit holding back.. You describe my situation perfectly, only certain strains work for what I need, the battle with the quality, and what was in it.. I just hated the whole mess!! Now I have 6 buns in the oven thanks to the advice of you and the other great people here in the community.. I have been watching your vids and learning allot, and for that I cant thank you enough.. And DAMN your garden is AMAZING!!!!! I will have to pump some music into mine and then show them your plants on my laptop and make them GROW GROW GROW!!

:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom