If I am smoking it do I have to declarb?

Amber Trichomes

420 Member
Hey all, what's growing on
I hear a lot about R.S.O but am sure Rick Simpson didn't event making weed oil. I recently made some oil with 99% iso. I didn't declarb because I'm smoking it. My understanding is that the heat from joint or whatever will do it for me and well it gets me high.
Now if I am eating the weed oil/R.S.O the body doesn't get the weed hot enough to convert the chemicals. this is why I've been told to declarb unless I am making butter in which case I just cook it a little longer.
Also I don't decarb when I make B.H.O.
Any thought, ideas advice is greatly appreciated
Now I realize I'm stoned lol my question is
Do I need to declarb my weed if I am smoking it or only if I am eating it. Whew tx for reading lol.

When you smoke the fire (heat) decarbs. If your making rso you might as well activate the stuff so you can eat or smoke it. You can’t OVER decarb so decarbed oil will get you high when smoked.
After evaporating all the iso in the rice cooker place the oil in stainless steel measuring cup and put it in the oven at 240f for 2hours. An hour is plenty to fully decarb the oil, the extra hour is to purge any impurities left from the 99.9% food grade iso.

I have no experience with this, but you might want to add a little pure terpenes to the oil before... vaping. Oh, you are smoking. This is what my brother does for his very high quality homemade vape oil.

Hey all, what's growing on
I hear a lot about R.S.O but am sure Rick Simpson didn't event making weed oil. I recently made some oil with 99% iso. I didn't declarb because I'm smoking it. My understanding is that the heat from joint or whatever will do it for me and well it gets me high.
Now if I am eating the weed oil/R.S.O the body doesn't get the weed hot enough to convert the chemicals. this is why I've been told to declarb unless I am making butter in which case I just cook it a little longer.
Also I don't decarb when I make B.H.O.
Any thought, ideas advice is greatly appreciated
Now I realize I'm stoned lol my question is
Do I need to declarb my weed if I am smoking it or only if I am eating it. Whew tx for reading lol.
If iso your reffing to is isopropyl alcohol. You need to switch to food grade ethanol. Isopropyl alcohol is not true alcohol. It is made from propane it is toxic and can be lethal.

Back
Top Bottom