I'm Canadian

Hey going bonsai! Welcome my friend. Planning any journals in the future?
Of course' if all goes well...
Canada is allowing 4 plants as of oct 17 and i hope the home insurance companies dont stick their nose in it.
As long as the law permits it, i'll be taking on a new hobby...
Im planning for a october grow with a philips 150 watt hps - Gorilla shorty 2x2.5... Bonsai style works best
Thanks for asking professor... Cheer's

Of course' if all goes well...
Canada is allowing 4 plants as of oct 17 and i hope the home insurance companies dont stick their nose in it.
As long as the law permits it, i'll be taking on a new hobby...
Im planning for a october grow with a philips 150 watt hps - Gorilla shorty 2x2.5... Bonsai style works best
Thanks for asking professor... Cheer's
Well, when you do start one I'll be glad to tag along. I've just got myself a Gorilla lite 2x2.5 and intend to set up an auto grow in it in a few weeks. They are great tents. Hope to be hearing from you in the not to distant future

Welcome GB! Happy to have you here at the mag! What cultivars are you thinking of growing?
Hey Magoo .... I was thinking about grabbing some White widow \ Chronic xxx F2's from the Will y Jack Family... Right now i really dont know what i will be permitted to plant.. Canada's cannabis laws take effect in a month and it looks pretty grim for seed selections. I may not be able to grow with the way thngs are being tabled right now. Some provinces have banned cultivation already and so far my province is appointing a destination online to buy"LEGAL" seeds.. Dosent look good with all the smoke in the air... Cheers

Back
Top Bottom