I'm Here

Auwia

Hi guys,
I'm a new joiner of the forum, I'm pretty new in growing, but I'm building a prototype of grow box and I hope you will help me! :)

This is my baby:

It does many automatic operations like watering, light phase adjusting and also monitoring of the main factors in growing, like:
  • humidity and temperature of the air
  • moisture of soil
  • temperature of the lamp
  • power consuming of the box
I also have a webpage where all data are displayed, but it's still a draft.

Lamp is made by me as well with 89 LEDs of 3w each one and has different colours like:
  • royal and bright blue
  • deep and bright red
  • ultra violet and full spectrum
  • cold white
Each colour is possible to turn on/off.

All the box features are controllable by remote.

My next plan is to plant quickly with the actual configuration I have and make a journal to track all progress.

I hope some of you would be interested and will follow my treads.

Have a nice growing to everybody and talk you in the next post.
Auwia.

I'll definitely follow, my initial reaction to your project so far is o_O
My secondary reaction is maybe I should send you some zip ties. :p
But really, I am very interested in your results with your monitoring setup. If you are building all the sensory equipment yourself to integrate to a single system the calibration has gotta be intense!
How are you building it? Electrical impedence measurements? Are you going to measure and control carbon dioxide via solenoid? So many questions!

I'll definitely follow, my initial reaction to your project so far is o_O
My secondary reaction is maybe I should send you some zip ties. :p
But really, I am very interested in your results with your monitoring setup. If you are building all the sensory equipment yourself to integrate to a single system the calibration has gotta be intense!
How are you building it? Electrical impedence measurements? Are you going to measure and control carbon dioxide via solenoid? So many questions!

Hahahahahhaha I'm still working on it, that's why you can see wires and cables everywhere! :) anyway I'm engineer and I'm building everything by me. The carbon dioxide measurements is in my plan since 1 and half year, but the sensor is very expensive and also I still don't a have a good solenoid for the CO2 producer, so for now I will go without that, but for sure before the end of the year I will try to finalize this part too.
For the co2 producer I'm using the very cheapest one like this and for now it's manual:

Welcome to 420 magazine Auwia
Are you going to make a journal with 420 , if so grab that helpful links for new members will get you in the right direction!
We like to see all of this in your journal!
Cool grows and set up !! Orange peels ? Adding flavor?

Remember my friend, be sure a d perfect the grow aspect 1st
Nutes
Medium
Water pH

Even the best environment can mean nothing if the processes are wrong

Good luck

Very nice harvest by the looks of those photos. What strain was that? Also as West Hippie already inquired on the orange peels, I too am curious what you were using them for. My guess is it was for flavoring prior to harvest?

Welcome to 420 magazine Auwia
Are you going to make a journal with 420 , if so grab that helpful links for new members will get you in the right direction!
We like to see all of this in your journal!
Cool grows and set up !! Orange peels ? Adding flavor?
Hi,
yes I think so and I've been read the instructions. Thanks you for the reminder.
Orange peels are natural nutrients and also it makes a nice taste closed the plant! :)

Hi Guys,
I'm finally back and just finished to complete most of the configuration and the prototype is almost ready, but already started since 2 days! :) I'm sorry if I'm a bit late.

Features:
BOX:
- 3 sensors temperature/humidity left/middle/right intern of the box
- energy consuming probe
- 3 moisture sensors
- 3 digital meters
- 1 light spectrum probe
- 1 light intensity probe
- 1 light sensor (on/off)
- 2 water level sensors
- electronic pump
- cam
- Fan IN/OUT
- Filter activated carbon
- 3 pots 23x23x23cm

LAMP:
- 7 autonomy different series of LEDs (7 different colors / frequency)
- 3 temperature sensors

REMOTE CONTROLLING:
- web site for monitoring (still not public - but I'll post some printscreens)
- back-end remote accessing

Coming soon/later:
- 1 sensor temperature/humidity for outside the box
- 1 CO2 sensor

Here we are:
IMG_20190927_210300.jpg

IMG_20190927_205208.jpg
IMG_20190924_104110.jpg
IMG_20190927_210246.jpg

As I said I already started since a couple of days, but I have pictures and everything with me and I'm going to open a new post. Please follow me and help me in my research and study! :p

Talk you soon with the new post.
:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom