Intro

Airborne93

420 Member
I am retired military (combat vet/Iraq)...I have many health issues and the crap the VA is dispensing makes me feel drunk, sleepy, irritable, etc.
I used cannabis back in the day and quit for 26 years...now I’m retired and need cannabis for my illnesses... I cannot understand why vets in one state are allowed to treat their issues and I must suffer because of the powers that be just doesn’t allow it...that’s absurd!!!
Now that legalization has started, I drive my ass to Colorado and Michigan to get my meds.
Gonna learn how to grow my own....screw the law!!!

Hi and welcome to the community. I'm sorry the Gov't giving you hard time. Have you picked up seeds yet? Have you consulted someone on strain selection? @SweetSue and @Amy Gardner help out a lot of medical users and could give some assistance to you I think.

Welcome Airborne, glad you made it here where some other vets can help you out too. Seed sellers sell to all the states I believe and also, look for hydroponic stores. In the states in new england before the legalizations, they were here under the radar in plain sight selling to, and helping weed growers. Maybe it's like that where you're at?

Online is fairly safe as long as you stay in country. Crossing borders is when they start ripping things open. At least that is how it is and was in Canada even before legalization.

Welcome Airborne93 to 420 magazine. Thank You for your service! I remember running to Trinidad Co. It was a long run . I started growing 6 years ago , 420 has sponsors that would like to fill a tent for you . They have everything you need . It below on my post . Plus I have the helpful link for new members as @Silverfox125 stated .

Welcome to the forum! Happy420!!
Im in Canada and before legalization hydro shops were still around just if anyone asks your growing your own salad no one needs to know your spinach is special!!
GoodLuck and Happy Holidays to you and yours!!
:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom