Intro

Yo, west coast, how's it hanging? :rofl:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @pollo1loks

Are you growing, if so what?
Do you grow outside in the heat?

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

yo, salutations from the Valley of the Sun. It’s noon and it’s only 97 degrees outside..idk why i but just wanted to throw that out there. Lol.. Hey everybody!
@pollo1loks , welcome to the family.

Here in the Sunshine state its in the mid 90's, like you folks in the Valley. Next week it's calling for over 100....fun and games.

So, what brought you here? Hopefully you will bring some of that savvy of yours from growing in the Valley. If you are looking to enhance your world of friends, you came to the right place. Oh, did I say anything about advice, this place has some of the smartest growers around.

Anyway, don't be shy.

@pollo1loks , welcome to the family.

Here in the Sunshine state its in the mid 90's, like you folks in the Valley. Next week it's calling for over 100....fun and games.

So, what brought you here? Hopefully you will bring some of that savvy of yours from growing in the Valley. If you are looking to enhance your world of friends, you came to the right place. Oh, did I say anything about advice, this place has some of the smartest growers around.

Anyway, don't be sh

i actually just had a question about drug testing, i wasn’t planning on joining.. Glad i did.. i’m not a real ‘grower’ (YET) .. i’m getting more into building the hydroponic systems. But i’ll definitely keep pen and pad handy . thank you for the greeting bro, i appreciate the respect.. oh and we hit 104 today.. it was still nice, it’s still dry heat..

Yo, west coast, how's it hanging? :rofl:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @pollo1loks

Are you growing, if so what?
Do you grow outside in the heat?

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
thank you! i appreciate the respect and the info.. and not a grower yet, i’m into building hydroponic growing systems and small grow houses.

:welcome: to the community, pollo1loks! Let us know if you need any help finding anything. 420 Magazine can be a confusing place for the uninitiated.

yo, salutations from the Valley of the Sun. It’s noon and it’s only 97 degrees outside..idk why i but just wanted to throw that out there. Lol.. Hey everybody!
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom