Introducing ViparSpectra XS3000 Pro: A Better Way To Grow!

marcus611a

Hello all and welcome to my XS3000 Pro Garden of Wanders…

Specs.
2x4 tent , 2 fans and exhaust with charcoal filter and one XS 3000 Pro grow light! I love this light. 👉@ViparSpectra...

As you can see still quite a bit of height room left in his tent!

This light has done miraculous things for me! The growth of my plants has been spectacular uniform all across the board in my tent. I used to have heat issue problem not much of heat issue no more when the driver itself is sitting right outside the tent that is so awesome.

My leaves are coming so lush and green and huge underneath cheaper lights I never got that good growth all the way around.
I honestly have to get used to this light it’s way better than my other one. I have been trying to configure the best position of this light so it don’t burn my tops.

I can see that the plants are loving and thriving with this light it’s just a matter of adjustment.
I was using cheap lights beforehand I already see how these plants are getting all their needs met as long as the light is set properly I don’t know if my knowledge is good on that with a light like this I’ve never had nothing expensive and high-tech.

I honestly don’t even know what the hell I’m right here. All I can do is answer post to the best of my knowledge and put pictures here.
One things for sure do not absolutely do not put this light at 14 in! It shows even par throughout the whole tent very uniform I might add.
I think my mistake was I wasn’t paying attention to the par instead I was using lux. I have now been rectified on that situation I will not let my plants succeed 500 par in veg.
I hope you all enjoy the pictures and I will try to answer any questions you have for this is my first time doing anything like this I usually just ride solo.

But I was in need and Vipar answered my call. They have given me the perfect light for my 2x4 now let’s hope I can get things set right and keep it going right.

So far so good all is going well. A little configuration on where to keep the light distance and how much intensity but other than that they seem to love it and grow like hell.

I’m not much of writing out long-out dragouts the only thing I'm good at is posted pictures but I can answer any questions do you want that I can answer. I hope you all enjoy my garden and I continue to Bear goodness to your eyes. I believe next go around with this light I might try my hand at pizookies again I want to see if they hermie again.
Possibly maybe who knows…

All in all this light was a blessing to me you have a lot in my plants are more beautiful and bigger than with the other cheap lights that I was using. Although those lights did bring me a good yield I believe these yields are going to be bigger.

I will gladly answer any questions people have. I am just not good on writing about things and putting it out there I’m more of showing.. Thank you so much Vipar! #ViparSpectra,#XS3000 Pro,
Http://www.viparspectra.com/products/xs-series-XS3000 Pro

20230531_200142.jpg

20230531_203724.jpg

20230531_200317.jpg

20230531_201434.jpg

20230627_103704.jpg

20230627_103710.jpg

20230627_223916.jpg

20230627_223945.jpg

20230627_223952.jpg

20230627_224222.jpg

I am running two Sour G females sitting in 7 gallon fabric pots full of Happy frog soil!

We are 9 weeks and 3 days above ground! I will be shooting for a 67 Day flower time at least that's how they was last time I harvested the strain but I know each time is different so we will see.

My nutrients is as follows
Envy base a 6.4g
Envy base b 4.3g
Epsom salt 0.70g
Tree Trunk 2.8g
Growers Recharge every now and then for Micro's 2.5g

As of now I have my light sitting at 20 in and they are getting right at 550 ppfd.

I use my temperature gun to take leaf temperature temperature usually sits from 74 to 77° on their leaves.

Temperature and humidity has been staying the same throughout this whole world so far during the 30 days underneath this light up to this point today around about 80° and 52% humidity give or take.

Helps out a lot to have the driver set outside the tent before my temperatures would rise to 86 to 87°some days even higher.

I will need your help as far as when I flip to flower getting this light to the exact distance till they get the most maybe you all can help me for this is my first time using a spectacular top-notch product and I would really love to have the biggest yield..

I believe I am flipping like soon no later than Friday!

I hope this answers your questions correctly.

So those "pots" are basically 12x12x12? Is that about a 3 gal pot? Could be okay if you don't veg too long, or ever need to deal with runoff! :)
Honestly though it brings me back to my original question from a long time ago having me a clone with two or three branches left on it both ends cut and dipped in root tone double root system in separate pots. Lmao
I'd still watch that. đź‘€

All right y'all here's you a good update they suck down a whole gallon of OCD nutrients spot on 73° temperature. Leaf temp still sitting right about 74°, skies today was 79° with 47% humidity. Lmao 🤣

On another note broke out the tape measure again today with a surprise I was going to raise the light but decided not to it's okay they grow 2 inches since yesterday!! So stretch is going to be uncanny! I have opened them up they got plenty of room as you can see with the Solo cups and thanks to my homemade CFM blocker for when you have some high CFM sucking in the sides of your tent that stops your sides from being sucked in. I look at it like this I ain't paying no $20! But anyways you see in the pictures I still got plenty of room for vertical growth! I'll have to measure from my tops to the charcoal filter I do not want the light above that charcoal filter if not need to be. Which is a good 2 ft two and a half foot at least maybe three.. By the way I still haven't flipped yet..

20230628_212811.jpg

20230628_212800.jpg

20230628_211810.jpg

20230628_212751.jpg

20230628_211807.jpg

20230628_211319.jpg

20230628_211312.jpg

20230628_211210.jpg

20230628_211203.jpg

Back
Top Bottom