Irish's Harvest Journal, 2009

You don't have a single CLOSE friend who the LEO's no nothing of you could trust with a lot of it? That's what I'd do in you're position.

good luck BE SAFE

And now for the grand finale of this journal--a final pictorial from the harvest of 2009. Just a few snapshots out of time....:battingeyelashes:

garden_091.jpg

garden_0212.jpg

garden_0181.jpg

garden_015.jpg

garden_017.jpg

:goodjob:Job Well Done Irish!!:cheer: I love the great outdoors and you have truly shown us some beautiful ladies in waiting.
The suttle fall colors changing is fantastic. I can almost smell the air and its fruitful bounty from over here. I look forward to seeing your next ones as well.
Mahalo:smokin::surf:

:goodjob:Job Well Done Irish!!:cheer: I love the great outdoors and you have truly shown us some beautiful ladies in waiting.
The suttle fall colors changing is fantastic. I can almost smell the air and its fruitful bounty from over here. I look forward to seeing your next ones as well.
Mahalo:smokin::surf:

Thank you, Cherma! :ganjamon:

harvest_027.jpg

Simply awesome!

So glad you became a member and shared this grow with us ;).

Looking forward to more!

regards and respect,

setting sun

Thankie you, Setting Sun! It's been an exciting year, and I'm so happy to have found this place and shared with you all. Next journal will be from start to finish, and promises to be a wild and silly ride as I learn some new things along the way.

Love and light,
Irish

Nothing but spectacular!

Have you considered making hash with your excess crop? The hash high may be more to your liking than the bud.

Looking forward to your next adventure.

Thankie you, Screwnuts33. :battingeyelashes:

I've made/received hash from all the strains in my garden, plus the other two gardens in our ad hoc collective here. Stronger by far than bud alone, for sure. But the bud tastes soooo good I'd hate to have to render it all to hash. And how much concentrates are we allowed, anyways? I'll have to check into that.

:ganjamon:

If you made hash out of all of it... would that cut down on the weight? How do they count hash?

You outdoor growers sure make a gardener jealous! :peace:

Oh that would cut down on the weight, alrightie. I don't know how they count hash. Heard that they treat concentrates a little harsher than bud, though.

LOL! I think if you went through just one gargantuan harvest you might not feel so jealous anymore. It's a lot of friggin' work that doesn't end! ;)

Thankie you, Screwnuts33. :battingeyelashes:

I've made/received hash from all the strains in my garden, plus the other two gardens in our ad hoc collective here. Stronger by far than bud alone, for sure. But the bud tastes soooo good I'd hate to have to render it all to hash. And how much concentrates are we allowed, anyways? I'll have to check into that.

:ganjamon:

It may make for some outstanding tasting hash. Perhaps do a small batch to test it out. In Oregon I don't believe the differenciate between finished bud and concentrates. We can have 24oz of finished smokable product. Hopefully CA is the same.

You could turn it into Rick Simpson's version of "Hemp Oil" and cure 40 people of cancer, if the law allowed it. Instead we'll just let them die, albeit legally. Sorry for the rant.

Back
Top Bottom