Is it ready to harvest?

Sometimes the resin on the small leaves and fan leaves will have more amber color then the rest of the bud. The pic of the bud to me looks like it has quite a few white pistols and could go another week but if the resin on the brachs are amber like that leaf then I would say trim away.

Cona

Nice looking cola BTW

Cona, thanks for the info. I wasnt aware there was a difference between the leaves and buds.

here is the bud.....

suprised at the differnce. Thanks a ton, I am going to let her go a few more days.

Thank you for posting pics along with your question, love how much i learn about stuff that im not even dealing with curently. Makes me feel confident into the next stage. Ur girls lookin mighty nice! Nead a trimmer? ;) work for scraps!

I would say 1 mabey 2 weeks left. This is when they really swell and put on weight. I would hit them with a tablespoon of mollassas and if you have some coolbloom by general hydroponics I would hit them once with a teaspoon per gallon. Then 2 more straight waterings....let her dry out for 3 days then harvest day. Your window when a plant is done can be 2 - 3 weeks long on some strains. It depends on how you like your high.

After looking again I would say 1 week to 9 days...

Thanks!

I am following Fox Farms soil feeding schedule at 1/2 strength, using the FF trio, soluables, and FF bushmaster trio. I started adding Botanicare Sweet (non flavored) a few weeks ago, and cal/mag since i am using distilled water. I figured just Sweet and PHd water for the next week, or so.

thanks again for the knowledge!

Looks like some solid info has been already posted, nice photo's by the way!!! I would say at least 1 more week and possibly can push them 2... your last 2 weeks, bump your nutrients down to 1/4 amounts, add sweet or molasses and watch the trichomes.. :) your plants look really healthy :)

here is a pic of the canopy from about 10 days ago. First attempt at scrog.
718.jpeg

Great looking plants! Love that last pic you just posted, great shot!

Nothing grown is soil is ready in 47 days, but the kind members here already gave good advice. And you took that advice, well done.

Keep up the good work! Give us an update when you harvest. :thumb:

Hey mate, well have to say.. GOOD JOB on ya first SCROG!:thumb:
For a first timer you have a great plant setup, How many plants are under that screen?? And what lighting/space are you using-have??
Im tipping you have some one close by who give you some tips on that! If not AWSUM EFFORT:)
Good to see such healthy girls, its up to you if you want to harvest now, it will still prob be good smoke, but id leave her be another week or so as suggested to let her amber so its more of a body stone.. You have ur scope there so just wait til theyre at your preference , let em dry out the pots and give 24hrs dark before harvest if you like, and you should get some killa chronic!!:bravo:
All the best mate and cant wait to see your second grow! Later mate, Smokem..

Very Very nice!

Were these from seed or clones? Who is the breeder? How is the smell/taste or have you tried it yet? Very uniform and level wall-0-bud canopy you have.

C

Thanks for the replies.

That is one plant, grown from seed from G13 Labs. 21 day veg. Topped once at 2 weeks into veg, then scrogged until 7 days into 12/12. Cabinet is 4" wide, 5' tall and 2' deep, lined with Mylar. Using 400w Lumatek Ballast with 400w MH (during veg) and 400w HPS (for flower). I also run 208w of T5 lighting, using mixed bulbs for both flower and veg stages, for side light. FOr ventalazion, i use a 6in inline fan (400 cfm) and 4 - 6' clip on Holmes fans inside the cabinet on high. I used FFoF soil with Dolomite Lime in 3g fabric pots. I also love my Blue Pen PH and PPM meters.

The buds are now as amber as the leaves, so I put it in 36 hours of darkness. I am ot looking forward to harvest time. From what i hear, manicuring can takes several hours for one plant like this.

This grow was just to learn. I hope it turns out good, but I learned a ton from this grow. You can read for months, but there is just no replacement for hand on experience.

As for smell, its a very fruity/sugary smell. I have not smoked this before, so no idea what it will taste like.

Thanks a ton to everyone here at 420mag for all the knowledge the last few months.

I plan to grow one Serious Seeds White Russian and one ????? strain (still undecided) next go around. Any reccomendation for a 55-65 day flowering, medium height, feminized, that is hardy and healthy. This will be my morning smoke, so looking for somethign that is an energetic/get er done type of high, that is good for anxiety (no paranoia or skittish feeling). A hybrid that isnt super potent (15% thc range), but has stellar taste from a glass water pipe.

congrats! your first grow is amazing! and yes chop them bitches down. dont forget to dry and cure them properly as even the best grown bud can taste like shit if dried too fast or too slow.

keep us posted on the pics..

I cant link it, but if you search for the user "forge", you will see it. I plan to update the pictures later tonight. my next journal will be here.

I will be doing 36 hours of hanging in a 65dergree room with 50% humidity. Then it will go into paper bags for another 36 hours. Goal is to slowly dry them to 55% humidity, then cure for 2 weeks.

Hi mate,
I had to drop by again after reading that post of yours.. So its only 1 plant!!:) AWSUM JOB!!
Had i known my current grow s growth traits before i started i DEFINATELY would have scrog'd her.
What size space is your plant covering??
Tesmp has a fairly decent single plant grown scrog, with about 100 tops of varying sizes.. Have you done a count yet??:) Looks like it will pull a decent yield..:thumb:
Im hoping my girl will reach her full potential as is described in her description.. Your buds look nicely amber, i dont know what your going for smoke wise, but i like about 20% amber:) So if most of ur buds are looking the same, well she's ready for you when you want to take her down!
Goodluk and enjoy ur buds:)
Smokemup;):bravo:

Back
Top Bottom