Is my 1 plant growing slowly? And the leaves are turning yellow?

Kabakcilar

My leaves are turning yellow, what could be the reason and they are growing slowly, can you help me?

IMG_6787.jpeg

IMG_6785.jpeg

IMG_6783.jpeg

IMG_6774.jpeg

IMG_6773.jpeg

Could be a variety of reasons. Maybe it's too cold, maybe not enough nitrogen. For the most part they look pretty good to me. The new growth is most often lighter green. A couple of yellow leaves once in a while is not an issue I worry about. If it starts at the bottom and progresses upwards then likely you need some nitrogen. Without much detail from you, that's about all I could say. In general they look good.

Hey there, not a bad looking plant at all 👍🏼.... Agreed with above comment without some info it's hard to lend a thought on the yellowing....

But.......the only thought I can lend based on photos is you should not have the cords at the bottom of the space..... That can be a potential fire hazard.

It's showing signs of Magnesium deficiency but we need a little bit more info to be able to help like what they're grown in what they're being fed and how often?

If it's a peat based soil like Promix or any other brand then your pH is probably running on the lower side. Magnesium is the first one to loose bio-availability at lower pH. All peat based and most soils in general are amended with things like lime and gypsum to raise pH of the substrate/medium throughout the grow. They tend to run out and needs to be replaced after two three months of growth.

My leaves are turning yellow, what could be the reason and they are growing slowly, can you help me?

IMG_6787.jpeg

IMG_6785.jpeg

IMG_6783.jpeg

IMG_6774.jpeg

IMG_6773.jpeg
Sorry about your issues my friend.
Details would help.
What's in your pots?
What are you feeding? How often ? how much ? Ph? Temps rh age light anything to help us diagnose the issue.
Other than she is hungry we can't tell?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Sorunların için özür dilerim arkadaşım. Ayrıntılar yardımcı olacaktır. Saksılarınızda ne var? Ne besliyorsun? Ne sıklıkla? Ne kadar? Ph? Temps rh age, sorunu teşhis etmemize yardımcı olacak her şeyi aydınlatır. Aç olması dışında söyleyemeyiz? Güvende kal Bill284 😎 [/ALINTI]

50 days
Bubba kuşh
Plagron light mix
6,5 ph
Bİobizz grow 4ml,heaven 4ml ,akti-vera 4ml total 2 litre water

I was dealing with similar issues a few weeks back. not sure what I really did,other than stopped under-watering and started giving them some nutrients. but every grow has it's own unique issues, and there a lot of very smart growers here that can help. good luck

I gave fertilized water on Tuesday, the soil is dry today, today I need to give empty water or fertilized water, what do you think I should do? I'm waiting for your answer ?
Yes, the BB range is designed to be used all together
No need for the CaMg unless you see signs of the leaf margins fading
The ideal pH is given as pH6.3 but it isn't so important with bio nutes, pH6.5 is ok

I gave fertilized water on Tuesday, the soil is dry today, today I need to give empty water or fertilized water, what do you think I should do? I'm waiting for your answer ?
If your in soil it is typical to alternate feed/water/feed/water..... with a good dry period in between.
So if you fed last time water this time.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I give grow 4ml, heaven 2 ml, activera 2ml in every watering, from now on it is always like this. Is it true?
Yes, but drop it down to 3ml if your leaves go very dark or show any sign of clawing
As you head towards flower slowly switch to 3grow/1bloom > 2grow /2bloom > 1grow/3bloom
It won't hurt to give plain water every few weeks or so

Hello, I did what you said, I am on the 6th day, but the leaf tips look like they are burnt, could you please take a look?
Also, I gave 3 ml grow per liter to my other 3 plants 5 days ago, they dried out too, should I give them grow again?
And finally, is this a problem because I gave my plant acti-vera?
Yes, but drop it down to 3ml if your leaves go very dark or show any sign of clawing
As you head towards flower slowly switch to 3grow/1bloom > 2grow /2bloom > 1grow/3bloom
It won't hurt to give plain water every few weeks or so

IMG_6843.jpeg

IMG_6841.jpeg

IMG_6833.jpeg

Hello, I did what you said, I am on the 6th day, but the leaf tips look like they are burnt, could you please take a look?
Also, I gave 3 ml grow per liter to my other 3 plants 5 days ago, they dried out too, should I give them grow again?
And finally, is this a problem because I gave my plant acti-vera?

IMG_6843.jpeg

IMG_6841.jpeg

IMG_6833.jpeg
I can't see clearly on my mobile, will be back at my computer later today

Back
Top Bottom