Jack Herrer SCROG

2.5 grams per gallon of Mega Crop, these ladies are finding their lane and getting ready to run that $hit

20200616_194209.jpg

20200616_194118.jpg
20200616_194113.jpg
20200616_194100.jpg

That's everyone but the odd duck

They’re looking super healthy dude! What odd are you offering on the odd duck? :rofl:
I feel that one will need to be held back with some LST, more so than the others. They can be major producers if you are in tune with what is needed. I'm hoping I can automate my system but still tend to those unique needs and see the effort turn into unique bennies :passitleft:

The ladies are looking good. I haven't rerouted the hoses to their final place yet. I did hook up the AC infinity though. Right now, I have it set up pulling air in from the room through the filter and blowing at 50% into the tent.

This is just a temporary set up to reduce smell in the surrounding room. I haven't even put on clamps yet to be honest. I will also want to cut the duct to size but again a temporary bandaid to keep the funk down.

I think the fim was a success on the odd duck but I just took a quick peek and no pics yet. I decided I'm upping the MC to maybe 3 grams per gallon next feeding. I will be topping the other 3 tonight or tomorrow.

20200617_214536.jpg

20200617_214542.jpg

20200617_215104.jpg

Odd duck is getting ready for some training. I ended up just topping it when I topped the other 3.

I'm starting to wonder if she is a he or if there is that big of a difference in this one type compared to the other three. Anyways here she :battingeyelashes: is!

20200619_161457.jpg

Training day! One of these things is not like the other. I keep thinking this must be a male but maybe ot is just a different variety?? Looks like a disaster now but I just tied it down.

20200622_193902.jpg

Yep, the pistils mean you have a female, but it also means your into flower now :thumb:

It does look like that for this one but they are still under 18 hours of light. The other 3 are not throwing any pistils. This odd duck maybe an auto? I'm not sure but it does seem to be into early flower

It does look like that for this one but they are still under 18 hours of light. The other 3 are not throwing any pistils. This odd duck maybe an auto? I'm not sure but it does seem to be into early flower

That’s super strange, interested in seeing what happens with the odd duck! Maybe you’ve discovered a strange phenome... quick clone it! Lol

She’s just very sexually mature for her age MG! All of us guys probably still remember the name of that girl growing up who showed up on the first day of classes after summer ended who was further “ahead” of all the other girls. Well at least I do, her name was Tonya. :rofl:
Here's what Tonya's throwing out over here.

20200629_022446.jpg

Here's the rest of the gang

20200629_022510.jpg

Back
Top Bottom