Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Things looking great goin to get my spray bottle ready to hyt all 4 a branch or two each with sts hoping to get pollen for next auto run

Autos in the middle photos in small pots

So wen u hyt ur autos with some sts brother n how long u do it for ?
I keep spraying till i see those lil sacs starting to appear then i stop. So what one did u end up reversing?

Dang brother long time no see. Glad to see the garden doing gud the plants look great. What day are those autos on?

Things looking great goin to get my spray bottle ready to hyt all 4 a branch or two each with sts hoping to get pollen for next auto run

Autos in the middle photos in small pots

Hells yeah man ur off to a great start gud luck bro u got this. Normally for autos wen im doing a breeding run i jus take an xtra seed from watever said strain i wana do. An jus put it in a 1 gallon or so starter pot. An then jus spray the whole thing so u get as much pollen as u can. Cuz i then put it on some parchment paper an into a ziploc baggie after its sat out an completely dried. Cuz u can then save it to hit other strains u get down the line. I tell u im sure glad i decided to save alil xtra pollen i had from my old bluedream creation. Cuz sum1 stole all my seeds so i had lost it. But now cuz i saved the pollen i was able 2 get tht bluedream resurrected in the form of a cross of jack47 lol. So i got a jack47 x bluedream set of seeds. But jus nowhere to start them yet lmao. So i cant even try my creation yet hahaha.

Ok I’ll spray tilll I see saks I’m reversing nl auto , banana blaze auto ,lemon auto, and glueberry auto there are about on the month mark n still no pistals witch is amazing there goin to get big I hope dam somone stole ur beans hopfully here soon goin to have plenty brother to share after I get pollen hopfully I will start the second set of autos to breed I’m def breading my banana blaze auto with my glue berrry to make banana glue berry auto both are great size but all I kno I’m def making some seeds lol my phots doin great dosi33 growing like wild fire n trapicana poison also but my brain cake def looks like it has a genetic issue

Thanks fam took a few leafs off here in there n lst them for the last time to
To watch them on Cruze control I am sparying sts on two so far since the hyt flower the other two autos haven’t shown sex yet but hoping for a jungle

Man I always though autos was goin to be small I’m thinking I’m goin to get a decent yeild from these ladies will cut clones soon for the sog run right after this auto run

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom