James The 1st First Journal

We have 2 newcomers!!! I germinated 5 more seeds after losing on of my plants so the count is now 13 plants in total. Anyway here's some pics!

They are all nice green color with healthy stalks but I was thinking maybe I should use something other than the osmocote? All feedback is welcome.

I was a little skeptical about this litte one because as you can see the begining leaves when it sprouted were yellow but the new growth is lush & green. Any thoughts?

Thanks Canuckgal! Yea I have been dying to see what LEDs can do in person I can wait to get a matching panel & my tent so I can have more room. Hopefully I can grab some Air-pots before the transplant so I can have strong healthy roots. Also I was doing 12/12 but didn't think it was a good idea since that is a flowering schedule so I switched to 14/10 & wow big difference in growth for the first day of the extra light. Even the newcomers have popped through the soil & they are looking strong.

I am taking notes as to how the plants are reacting since whatever strains these are I have tons of seeds from them. Update pics will be up in 2 days so everyone can see the difference for themselves.

Looks like I'm having some deficiancy here?
Look close the first leaves that sprout out of the seed is starting to turning yellow. Is this normal?

I know I had the plants close to the light so today I just put them on the floor. I'm going to pick up some mylar later on today to help hold some heat in there at night.

Oh I think I have a problem. I transplanted the larger plants into a new container & I seen some clear worms in the soil. I got rid of most of the old dirt around the roots but I just need to know what else should I do?

subd mate, very interested in how led work for growing these plants, cant wait to see how this pans out.

@deege, your all over the place mate, keep bumping into you all over these grows, your journal counts has got to be getting pretty high,

Ok I been doing some reading & I just wen to pick up some neem oil. I followed the instructions & measurements mixed it up properly. I will be applying it to the plants once lights go out tonight so that way it can soak into the soil & leaves to do it's job. I'm soo nervous I hope this stuff does exactly what I have read.

subd mate, very interested in how led work for growing these plants, cant wait to see how this pans out.

@deege, your all over the place mate, keep bumping into you all over these grows, your journal counts has got to be getting pretty high,

Thanks for the support donpaul.p! If the Neem Oil does it's job I should be having a very good harvest god willing.

Back
Top Bottom