James The 1st First Journal

Insect larvae & I feed the plants a little not too much & I'm picking up some compost tea this week to help the plants bounce back.

i got bugs in mine, the weather got hot here and i saw loads of small flies on the compost in the top of the plant, so i covered the top of the pots with newspaper so the things couldnt fly in or out and taped it all up, and hung fly paper around the grow room, after a few days i took the paper off and i got no more problems, seems i caught them early enough and possibly before they laid eggs, i still got the fly paper in their but the only thing i have caught is a big ass fly that must of flew in from somewhere, and thats it, no more bugs, now im getting ready to harvest my first plants, its nearly ready, possibly a couple of days at the most, just checking the crystals to make sure their ready before i pull the 1st plant

Wow I'm starting to become skeptical about my plants. The biggest problem on my mind at the moment is getting my tent & another led panel. Oh & I will be checking on your journal to see how your harvest comes out.

Most of the plants seem to be doing better now. I picked up some Feedback Mother Earth Organics Liquid Compost. I'm hoping this will help the plants along their journey to complete recovery, The god thin g is that the pests seem to have been dealt with. Anyway update pics will be up later.

Hey there James! They look good bro, no need to worry about a thing. Those first leaves the cotyledons are suppose to yellow and fall off. Now mind not every strain does that, but if they do no biggee :thumb:

Your looking good, but make sure to get some air circulation going in there with a small fan with a light breeze.

:peace: and keep it up!

Thanks Msquared! I did grab a small fan this week to get some circulation in there & it seems to be exactly what they needed. I also picked up some cloth pots for the next transplant on my 3 biggest plants.

Here's a little update pic.

Here's a little something I picked up to handle the smell from my grow space.

I poked a few holes in the lid & so far it seems to be handling it's own. It smells so good I may go back to pickup another one to put outside my grow space.

Here's a little update on my 3 biggest plants while being transplanted into 1 gallon Smart Pots.

This is P-Nut

This is Scary & some of her new growth

These are the 3 I didn't germinate I just stuck them in the soil & let them do their own thing. I also managed to score a good deal on this 6" cfm fan

Hey James just read through and caught up. I believe you have thrips, they are little white worms that are born in soil and slowly make their way to your leaves eating off the bottom of them. They leave little hash marks on the leaves,along with their poop. It looks like they have been eating up your bottom leaves. I may be wrong but I'd give it a look. Nice going

Thanks for the advice! But I did some very extensive reading plus a few of the larvae that did survive hatched that's another reason I knew they were gnats. Every now & then when I check on the plants I see one or two flying around so I put a cup of wine in my grow area. I read it will make the survivers sterile I just have to get one of those sticky traps to hang up in there.

I have a question what would happen if you don't harvest your plants? I mean I know they will keep growing obviously but what will happen to the buds? Would they just fall off & the plant will keep growing???

Ok I had a very busy day a little cleaning a quick makeover & some transplanting.
Before I got bored

After I got bored

All feedback is welcome!

Back
Top Bottom