Jarhed's First Grow-Indoor-Come Visit My Garden - Opinions & Advice Welcomed

no worries mate, everyone i speak to about dwc says the same thing, and they all say the same as you, and thats that i wont go back to soil after switching to dwc.

id try it right now but i cant just pull the plants i got growing now, so ive got 4 to finish off flowering then ive got some in veg as well, so all these will be put to flower as soon as they are sexed then ill set up my dwc, ill drop you a msg when im up and running.
im also starting an experiment, their is a bit of a discussion on another journal, and their is a bit of argument between soil and dwc, so im going to do a side by side grow using 2ltr hempies, the 1 hempie will be totally soil and the other will be dwc, then ill document the growth from start to finish and they will be 12-12 from seed, plus its a strain i want to try its seedism's big red, so i can try that and see if i like it.
but by the time the hempies are done ill be all set up with the dwc scrog and then i can cut my numbers right down and get the results im looking for, my mind is made up, im going to give dwc a go, just got to get these plants out the way and harvested then ill be setting up my scrog,

Good to see you've finally came to your senses, that less could mean more. So I LST'd my plants again today and they are now over the 180° mark, check them out you'll see what I mean
IMG_20120903_150922.jpg
IMG_20120903_150256.jpg
I just used electrical tape and taped the main stalk to the pot, and its now essentially encouraging my plant to grow sideways giving light to all the smaller lower branches that it wouldn't normally receive, this is going to be an interesting grow, these plants are ready for flowering but I'm moving at the end of the month so I'm thinking I'll let them go until then, excited to see how this adventure turns out for me
IMG_20120903_150334.jpg
IMG_20120903_150317.jpg

thats some lst, well done on getting it growing sideways like that, didnt take long at all did it, now you will have many tops instead of just the one, the side shoots at the nodes will now grow up towards the light and this will give you many main tops so should increase yield, just make sure that any heavy buds are supported and you should have no problems

high grogreen, I wanted to let you know I think you did a great job sticking it through and learning on the way. I am very impressed with the result of your first grow. My 1st was nothing of the sort lol. Way to go and I look fwd. to seeing what your next grow is up to.

thanks, I appreciate you dropping by to check out my journal, its was certainly a learning experience and now that I have the know how, the sky is the limit. I find when I have a passion for something it comes naturally to me! The same with my saltwater aquarium, a friend of mine had one and I saw it and I said "I WANT ONE!" And sure enough that week I went out and bought a 30 gallon aquarium, later that month a 60 gallon, then a 90 and now I have 210 gallon fish tank. I find when its something I have interest in I'm anxious to learn it, here's a picture of one of my tanks I set up..
11924.jpg
21468.jpg
I still have much to learn with growing but with one grow under my belt I'm quite confident the next one will be even more successful. I'm thinking about just quitting my job and growing medically eventually and maybe have a saltwater business on the side. Those would be my dream jobs ;) But for now these are just hobbies of mine :) may the ganja gods sprinkle all your grows with sunshine and fat ass buds, stay tuned for October's grow "horizontal scrog part 1" cheers, grogr33n

Mate, that's a nice aquarium! Very jealous. It's something I was thinking of getting in to, but space in the house is an issue and the one I fancied was about £2k which was a bit much!! Love the coral you've got and all the colours. Is it high maintenance?

OK so that concludes this journal, can a mod please update this journal to the completed journal section? Thanks, Grogr33n checking out, happy growing to all you happy growers

thats another great journal completed, theirs going to be so much info for people to check back on in months to come, think of all the completed journals that their are now, plenty of info on this site, with buds like that im sure this journal will be looked at again and again, well done mate

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom