JJ's 3rd Grow White-Rhino - Super Lemon Haze - White Castle

New Page New Pictures :)

Took the plants out so i could have a close inspection of them all just banana searching & pest but really didnt think id find anything which i didnt but better to be safe then sorry. l

Also it was rotation day so moved them all into a new positions under the light to make sure every plants getting almost equal amounts.
man i thought they looked big in the tent once i took them out it was hard to imagine i can fit them all back in there

DSCN21623.JPG
DSCN21572.JPG

And we finally have buds forming! these pictures are from my Hazes ( joker & super ) try to guess which is which ;)

DSCN21532.JPG
DSCN21483.JPG

& heres a picture i snapped of a snow white

DSCN21552.JPG

buds buds hurry up :)

Might get more than 2 zips per plant, I hope you do.

Lets pray to the weed gods wild! cant forget the autos too im hoping from 10-20g a plant from them if the led can do it ;)

Hey JJ,

Your girls are looking great. All of them are a very nice shade of green. They grow up so fast (even if it doesn't seem like it at the time) So you think the it is well worth it to throw in a haze plant or two? I'm trying to figure out what to get for my next garden. Space isn't too much of an issue because I plan on training them anyways. I've had too good of results to not do it every time. I just want to have a nice variety like you have going. Do you think it's possible to get more than one zip per plant with the autos? They do look cool under the LED but I would prob just use the HID that I have now if I get those. I kinda of wanna see what kind of results you get in 55 days to see if I want to mess with them. Keep doing what your doing and I'm sure you'll be hanging with some BIG buds here soon.
At Black Widow: I've got some WR's right now that are flowering. JJ was right. They were smelling quite strong probably right around week 4 or 5 in vegg. I put in a 4" inline with an 8" filter. That helped but once they started flowering, I could smell them again. I ended up gettting an 18" filter off ebay and things have been good ever since. I would definitely go with at bigger filter if you can because they can be quite herby smelling. Just my input. Good luck

Hey JJ,

Your girls are looking great. All of them are a very nice shade of green. They grow up so fast (even if it doesn't seem like it at the time) So you think the it is well worth it to throw in a haze plant or two? I'm trying to figure out what to get for my next garden. Space isn't too much of an issue because I plan on training them anyways. I've had too good of results to not do it every time. I just want to have a nice variety like you have going. Do you think it's possible to get more than one zip per plant with the autos? They do look cool under the LED but I would prob just use the HID that I have now if I get those. I kinda of wanna see what kind of results you get in 55 days to see if I want to mess with them. Keep doing what your doing and I'm sure you'll be hanging with some BIG buds here soon.
At Black Widow: I've got some WR's right now that are flowering. JJ was right. They were smelling quite strong probably right around week 4 or 5 in vegg. I put in a 4" inline with an 8" filter. That helped but once they started flowering, I could smell them again. I ended up gettting an 18" filter off ebay and things have been good ever since. I would definitely go with at bigger filter if you can because they can be quite herby smelling. Just my input. Good luck

Thanks Greentrees these babies are really growing up fast now! I really love & hate flowering, I love to watch them buds get bigger but i hate having no veg plants to lst or trim. I think its a great idea to a few different strains going , I self medicate often through out the day and i find my body builds up a fast tolerance to a certain strain if i smoke the same strain often , Since im in europe as well & in a country where unfortunately medicinal use it illegal. The problems with that is its very hard to find good quality meds & mostly the guys you buy it from here aren't the guys u want to ask questions from. Best advice i can give you is that just research a lot about the strain and its medicinal purposes if needed to see if they suit your needs. its also to have a good knowledge of the growth traits your selected strain so you know if its right for your grow environment. :thumb:

Btw bud your plants are looking great as well! :bravo:

:peace: JJ

Joker John man I see but I cant see. I see loads of green and great MJ plants but I cant see where they stop and I hope the field of dreams dont stop :) I had to give reps!!!!!! Looking frickin awesome :thumb:

Haha! great to hear my man Wizz , There GETTING big arent they. i find myself often just staring at them for long amounts of time just enjoying the sea of buds. And MAN the aroma thats coming off all these babies is insane!

Oright Guys Big update today!

So I have been very busy these last two days ( pause for bong hit, spellings going down hill from here ) mmm tasty :)
Yeah so as i was saying ive been up to loads in the grow room lately. Yesterday was day 17 in flower for the girls they were getting way too bushy for my liking & was getting quite hard to get the lights to penetrate the low bud sights to all the plants so i decided it was time for a early defole usually most people will wait untill day 21 to hit them with this kind of trimming. but i felt my babies were ready for it.

After the Defol it was time to set up my Home made style Sog netting Which consists of just a nice medium thickness rope and come cable ties. The great thing about the net is its raise-able so as the buds getting heavier i can raise it in each corners to different levels so all plants get great support no matter how tall or short they are.

DSCN21894.JPG
DSCN21914.JPG
DSCN21922.JPG

After i set up the plants in the net i noticed that i had alot more free space in the tent enough in fact that i could fit the ufo Led light and autos in there, Now i know i said i was going to test out the led light but that might just have to wait untill my next auto seeds come in mail in the next few weeks and then it will give me time to really set up a better place for them cause they were starting to stink the F#^k out of my closet :yummy: After just there first day with a reduced light schedule all the autos shot out alot more pistals and grew about a inch!!! so makes believe they have jumped right into flowering.

DSCN22121.JPG
DSCN2219.JPG
DSCN22031.JPG
DSCN22053.JPG
DSCN22042.JPG
DSCN22063.JPG
DSCN22024.JPG
DSCN22013.JPG

Anyway guys thats about it really the last pictures i have left are just various so Enjoy!!
any comments, Questions fire away!

DSCN22171.JPG
DSCN22132.JPG
DSCN22162.JPG
DSCN22113.JPG
DSCN22102.JPG
DSCN22091.JPG
DSCN22073.JPG
DSCN22082.JPG

:peace: JJ

Back
Top Bottom