JJ's 3rd Grow White-Rhino - Super Lemon Haze - White Castle

JokerJohn

Hello all!

Welcome to my grow guys & girls!

So its that time to start a new grow again ;) YAY! :) hope you all enjoy the ride with me

Lets get into it :)

Indoors/outdoors : Indoors- Secret Jardin darkstreet 2 - 1.5x1x5x2m
Growing Medium : Soil
Nuts/Fertz : Advance Nutrients- Big Bud,Bud Candy, B52. Biobizz - BioGrow
Lighting Veg/Flow : 170mh/400Hps
Light Plan : 24h Veg 12/12 flower
Seeds : Nirvana x 10, Bag seed x 3
Strains : White rhino x 5 , White castle x 5 , Super Lemon Haze x 2 , JokerHaze x 1 <--- ( my own )
Germination : Nirvana Germ kit
More info :

So with this new grow i will be only Lsting and Scrog as i have hopefully 13 plants im gona need to space. Im gona be growing in at this stage 10L Buckets in the past grow a grew in 16L buckets but they took up much needed space and the plants seemed to far from root bound by the end of harvest ( what you guys think? )

Hers pics of the set up so far in no order at all :D

IMAG06342.jpg
20120911_181904.jpg
20120911_184154.jpg
20120912_152108.jpg
20120915_204710.jpg

20121015_191954.jpg
20121008_185827.jpg
20120912_152000.jpg
IMAG04785.jpg
IMAG04765.jpg

And heres what i hope to have my tent like around flowering. but instead of four plants ill have 13 and its gona be jammed packed :D

20121212_181257.jpg
20121212_181326.jpg

So thats about it guys i Just ordered my seeds last week so they should be here hopefully very very very very soon.. untill then

20120930_233345.jpg

;)

peace

Re: JJ's 3rd grow White-Rhino, Super Lemon haze, White Castle,

Got in part of my order today YESS :)!

So after a week of payment i got part of my order today from nirvana ( great shipping in my books ) and man was it nicely hidden totally different to my last order and totally genius :)
Now after i looked hard enough i found my nicely hidden seed packs 5 white rhino , as expected but to my surprise found 5 snow white??? :D yeap we all make them stoner mistake ah well it was always a toss up between white castle and snow white so im happy with either ;)

After a closer inspection i noticed that one of the lil pods that was holding the seeds had two white rhino babies jammed it SCORE!!
that brings us to 6 white rhinos and 5 snow whites :) very happy with Nirvana all round and would def recomend them on all aspects

So now all im waiting for is my germ kit and we are a go!

while im waiting on them i thought id post few pics of the seeds and the week old sprouted 2x Super lemon haze and 1x Joker Haze
here they are :)Sorry about some of the pics the light messes with my camera

heres the two Super Lemon Haze

20121217_175633.jpg
20121217_175629.jpg

Heres Joker Haze

20121217_175637.jpg

And Heres the seeds :) 6x white rhino 5 x snow white

Cool so just one more order and we are ready!! will update soon guys cheers!

Hey guys!

Merry xmas! - Hyvää Joulua! ;)

Alright guys so im back did ya miss me? thought so! well its been a busy time of the year as im sure all of u have experienced in the last few days. frantic shopping and catching friends its a surprise i had any time for zee babies, anyway i was delighted to find the remaining germ kit package i ordered from nirvana on my door the next day after receiving my seeds in the mail the day before. so i quickly ripped apart kit and started :)i very fast got all the seeds in the ground and ready to germ now its the waiting game

20121221_173534.jpg

24 hours later and we have lift off so far i can see all the seeds have broken the soil and are slowly but steady coming to life

20121221_173534.jpg

20121223_182955.jpg
20121223_182948.jpg
20121223_182940.jpg
20121223_182935.jpg
20121223_182924.jpg

now its time to kick back wait a few days for these babies to grow and plan the next few steps
have a merry christmas guys!

peace!

Alright guys! so welcome to the new Year!!

I have some fresh babies to introduce to u all!!

So i here they are :) unfortunately all my seeds i ordered didnt germ and sprout but i managed to get a few good looking girls
well without further introduction here are the girls

NIRVANA WHITE RHINO x 4

20130102_011117.jpg

( the little one on the left managed to lose one on her starting leafs when hatching so im happy she made it )

SUPER LEMON HAZE Gens x2 - ( nug seeds )

20130102_011001.jpg

JOKER HAZE x 1 ( My Own strain crossed from a bag seed )

20130102_011030.jpg

NIRVANA SNOW WHITE x 3

20130102_010930.jpg

So since i missed out on 2 white rhinos and 2 snow whites i decided id pop down 3 more seeds so i chucked in 3 random bag seeds i had lying around :) i LOVE lucky dips :D

now i just gotta wait till my tent frees up should be in the next week or so then i shall repot the babies and the fun will begin. heres the girls in there pre home :)

thanks guys

20130102_011246.jpg

jj ;)

cool looking grow iv been wanting to try an indoor grow myself. it looks like ur lights could get alittle closer to the plants cuz of all the stretch ur getting

Are those jiffy pellets or rapid rooters? Did you germinate your seeds before putting them in there? It looks like it turned out okay but some of those seeds were upside down.

Looking good at any rate. Are your snow white fem seeds?

Thanks Doc yeah i have rapid rooters and they have worked well in the past for me but i received a germ kit from nirvana so decided to go with what came in it i guess there jiffy pellets heres a pic of everything that came with my seeds and yeah there fem

20121220_163649.jpg
:peace:

checking out ur grow again and its too bad about the other seeds not sprouting but i think i could help out to make it alittle more successful next time u try germinating. i see u had them in cups under lights with ur other plants that had germinated already and u were able to see the seeds. iv always had very good results using starter kits with humidity domes and putting the seeds 1/4 inch. under the soil and placing it in a warm dark area until u see them starting to poke out from the soil then put them under ur grow lights. the reason is cuz the intense lighting can be harmful to the seeds and the humidity dome being in a warm dark place gives the best environment for germination.

I followed this with good success. I put my seeds in different pots though.
[video=youtube;nVv61e1w84k]
[/video]

Urban Grower knows what's up. I love this guy.

I also tried the paper towel method that he talked about and that worked fine too but I think I prefer the cup. Super easy stuff.

yeah ive tried the paper towel method before and it worked pretty well actually i did it in this grow with joker haze and super lemon haze
thanks for the link buddy i was a bit confused that the nirvana germ kit didnt have really any info on germing. i can see alot of new growers getting lost.
cheers guys

checking out ur grow again and its too bad about the other seeds not sprouting but i think i could help out to make it alittle more successful next time u try germinating. i see u had them in cups under lights with ur other plants that had germinated already and u were able to see the seeds. iv always had very good results using starter kits with humidity domes and putting the seeds 1/4 inch. under the soil and placing it in a warm dark area until u see them starting to poke out from the soil then put them under ur grow lights. the reason is cuz the intense lighting can be harmful to the seeds and the humidity dome being in a warm dark place gives the best environment for germination.

Hey Buddyb
thanks for checking in bud , Yeah i wish i had a dome it would def make things alot easier , i will have to deff buy one next winter , where im from the winters are so long ( 5-6 months ) and boring and my work is dead during that time so i reserve winters for growing :) and i think this will be the last grow for this winter so no dome this winter :(
about moving the light lower
Yeah my girls are getting a bit of a stretch arent they :D :oops: atm be my tent which i had hoped would be free is still finishing off my last grow so unfortunately i have the seedlings sprout in my bedroom closet and grow for the first two weeks, with it being winter again its so cold i have a oil heater in my room so its already pretty warm then chuck a 170 light in a small closet and ur asking for trouble :D what i ended up with was only being able to control the temp at that height :( but hey stretch is better then burnt :D

But thanks for following bud glad to have someone to watch the show with me

:Namaste::peace:

O'right guys :)

So today was a busy day, my tent is still being used as a flowering room for my other grow.. they're taking whats gonna look like a extra 2 weeks then expected sooooo
Anyway the babes we're looking pretty sad in there cups so i decided i would spoil them today and repot them now that all of them are ready for Veg cycl :high-five:
Now before i could repot them i needed to figure out how the hell i was going to do that seeing as my like i said the tents in use ( always seems to be my problem ) now i needed something like the home made veg tent i made last grow but on a bigger scale , And the only space i have is in my bedroom , girlfriend wasnt too happy at idea but hell its my apartment and my room :D so heres what i made its not much but im proud of my DIY tent.

20130105_012007.jpg
20130105_012053.jpg
20130105_012132.jpg

After the tent was made time to repot looks like it was a good time nice roots :)

20130105_004257.jpg

Repotted and fans & temp set up:)

20130105_012526.jpg

20130105_012140.jpg
20130105_012621.jpg

Before the repotting :)

20130104_181750.jpg

AND now the BABIES All at Day 1 of Veg cycle !!

Super Lemon Haze

20130105_012643.jpg

Nirvana White Rhino

20130105_012650.jpg

Nirvana Snow White & top Left- Joker Haze

20130105_012703.jpg

Whats left are the one Nirvana wonder woman crossed with my own gens ( sativa dom ) still in sprout cycle

20130105_012930.jpg

Thats it for now guys hope you enjoyed let me know what you think :)

:peace: :Namaste:

oh i forgot i will be putting mylar on the inside of the home made veg room tomorrow my partner forgot to bring it today

Quick update.. well out of partial boredom i defol'd the 1 joker haze plant , i sprouted him about 2 weeks earlier with the super lemon hazes then the others so there a little way ahead hence why joker will be my experimental subject hope fully he slows down just enough for the others to catch up a bit , ill follow suit with the super lemons hazes in the next few days as well enjoy :)

Joker Haze defol before & after

20130105_062959.jpg

Snip snip.....

20130105_063346.jpg

geez joker lost a bit of weight lookin good :)

20130105_063451.jpg

jj :peace:

nice plants

Thanks alot and welcome to my grow :) i also have another one currently in flowering in my sig if you feel the need ;)

Cheers ;)

be careful on the defoliation of the super lemon haze mate. i find its a not quite as hardy as other strains so little and often would be ur best bet there. also make sure u give the super lemon plenty of dry spells, she'll thank u for it in the end.

I'm subbed here. Looks like I made it just in time

You are indeed :) i have finally managed to get my temps steady at 25-6 degrees after playing around with my wall heaters in my room.

glad you on this ride too wiz ;)

Back
Top Bottom