JM26 Presents CKS AutoFem Train Wreck: The First Adventure

5 gallon's. Speaking of them, they'll be getting their first bit of LST today. I feel like I've done a half way decent job, so far, on my first grow, but looking around at how many cola's some of yinz are producing... yea, I clearly need to step my game up. I want a hundred million cola's on these new ladies. Anything less is unacceptable!

:drool::slide::laughtwo::goof:

Got my first taste of the corn tonight. I really didn't plan on sampling, but when I pulled the girls out tonight and looked over the growth, there was one little popcorn that looked wasteful, so I plucked it. An hour in the dehydrator and I just ripped it. Wow. Definitely feel a good buzz. Can't wait for a month April to get here!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wait til I upload tomorrow! Much more filled in. Tomorrow is day 70. Plants still nice and green. Pistols are all white and straight for the most part. Haven't checked heads bc of every other sign.

I planned on starting a two week flush this weekend, but I don't wanna start too soon and rob these ladies of some nutes. A two week flush is a must tho. OldSchool, if you're still lurking, your advice here would be great since you just cropped these same beans. If I flush Saturday, that'll put them at 86 days after two weeks.

I can't believe tomorrow is 70 days. When just starting this grow, thinking how far off seemed so daunting. Time has flown. Hell, I think round two is 3 weeks tomorrow.

As promised.

Pistols are beginning to change. I'm thinking I will begin a flush Sunday. Try to get two more nute feedings in. So today's day 70, which will put me near 90 days after a two week flush.

I wonder how much fatter these will get? Pretty sure I've read the last two weeks are the best.

Not to much longer!

420-magazine-mobile1081432273.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2071699767.jpg
420-magazine-mobile445151877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1813950574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile452627445.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1232004109.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1312209984.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1733192542.jpg

Yep im still lurkin..
Id say another 2 weeks easy..id feed them for another week..then flush out with plain water 3 times the pot size one time..let the dirt dry out and chop..that should put u at 2 weeks..
Dry and enjoy!!

420-magazine-mobile1161747961.jpg

What's up with these ladies? They don't look so healthy. Is this over or under watering? I let the medium get pretty bone dry before I watered. Then I gave them both a liter. I need a weed doctor. Please save my babies!

Looks like they just need water. Wait a few hours and check back on them, if they haven't sprung back up then you gots a problem

Sent from my VS986 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Glad to hear your found the issue. If the fan you are using is pretty powerful is gave it aginst the ceiling or wall so that way the plants get an indirect source of wind

If the it's not the fan it could be underwatering. Sometimes when a pot dries out it can create channels that the water flows through. Maybe it's channeling away from the roots. Just a thought.. why do you only water with 1L? Does it saturate the soil? I always used a little over a gallon for my 5gallon smart pot to saturate the pot and have run off in my drip tray to soak up.

I'm trying to control the humidity. I didn't think this through entirely when I went ahead and started these babies. I probably have 2-3 more weeks until I harvest, so once that happens I'll be able to let that humidity climb up into the 60-80 range.

But there are several reasons I water in small amounts. The nutes cost way to much for me to have any of it go to waste. Smaller waterings allow for more feedings, too. I'll definitely do some experimenting with how much I water, but for this first go, I've been following Atrains schedules pretty tightly. Once these big girls come down, I'll be way more liberal with the water.

I still have a LOT of learning to do haha.

Everything is looking good so far. I'm on my first grow as well. Cks candy cane autos. They didn't auto flower tho I had to change my lights..I'm sure things can only get better from here

Cool was just curious. It's prob the fan I had a fan directly on my girl and the leaves got droopy then raised back up after I took it off. Haha me too I should read some of Atrains journals I've heard him mentioned several times

Back
Top Bottom