Joe Grows His First Photo

If you have the height use it? So let's say your tent is 7 feet tall ex: minus at least 6 inch for hang of light so 6.5 '. Then you'll need around 10-12 inches for lights on flower that brings you 5.5 feet. So decide that number in two. Use that measurement half for veg height and half for the stretch and growth the plant does. So you could veg the photo In this case around. 2-2.5 feet. Then flip ..

Does this sounds right anyone or am I talking out arse again. lol

I think it depends on the properties of the plant. My sativas tripled in size from veg. Indicas doubled. You can also discourage the upward growth. If you're only growing 2 plants I would maximize the width specifically for COLAs and then seen how tall they will go.

Thanks guys. She's getting rather large. At this point I think I'm going to have more issues with her radius inside the tent and not so much her heighth. I've been supercropping her tallest cola to inhibit vertical growth. Once the auto is done in there she will have some more room.

Btw, @KingJoe congratulations on the GJOTM. That's awesome man n

I think it depends on the properties of the plant. My sativas tripled in size from veg. Indicas doubled. You can also discourage the upward growth. If you're only growing 2 plants I would maximize the width specifically for COLAs and then seen how tall they will go.

But I'm
Kinda making sense a bit right?

Thanks guys. She's getting rather large. At this point I think I'm going to have more issues with her radius inside the tent and not so much her heighth. I've been supercropping her tallest cola to inhibit vertical growth. Once the auto is done in there she will have some more room.

Btw, @KingJoe congratulations on the GJOTM. That's awesome man n

Thanks joe .been awhile sorry didn't know you started a second thread bud.

My sativas are hybrid (Supreme CBD Kush). For the most part there is plenty of space between branches (they stretch), which when I do this again I will try and limit that. I did zero training/topping on anything (worried I'd kill them), so they just grew straight up. They are more fragile than the 2 indica (northern lights) that I grew along side of them. Those guys were bomb proof. All of my sativas have shown signs of differing neut problems in the leaves. Recovery is slower.

That's a lot of THC.

This evening when I opened the tent I could barely see the Ak-48 auto behind this massive lady here. I've been supercropping AND still having to raise my lights daily. Check her out.
420-magazine-mobile691031301.jpg
420-magazine-mobile206750483.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1878843426.jpg

With that being the case I decided to chop the auto, GYO SEEDBANK says 48 days, today is day 67. Here she is before chop.
420-magazine-mobile1601678893.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1141096339.jpg

I also tried my hand at RSO OIL today. Here's the green dragon brewing.
420-magazine-mobile1416486052.jpg

Anyone who was following my last journal may or may not remember me saying I get migraines on a fairly regular basis for some time now. I just wanna post that last night I had one come on strong. I always take Tylenol first then if it doesn't work I take a prescription migraine pills and that was not working either. I decided to try the RSO oil I made the other night. I put some under my tongue and instantly my migraine went away, when I say instantly, I mean literally within 2 seconds my migraine had not just let up some, but was gone. COMPLETELY! This plant truely is a miracle drug.

Anyone who was following my last journal may or may not remember me saying I get migraines on a fairly regular basis for some time now. I just wanna post that last night I had one come on strong. I always take Tylenol first then if it doesn't work I take a prescription migraine pills and that was not working either. I decided to try the RSO oil I made the other night. I put some under my tongue and instantly my migraine went away, when I say instantly, I mean literally within 2 seconds my migraine had not just let up some, but was gone. COMPLETELY! This plant truely is a miracle drug.

I'm trying sweet sue and dr ziggy method of oil :)

Back
Top Bottom