John's Wicked Bloom Room: Powered By Budget LED

Like the new avatar

kittle is a beast

Thanks Gazoo,

The 9ers have been jinxed ever since they left 'The Stick' and basically bought out by 'Google'.
Hopefully the jinx of leaving S.F. and the people that have supported them is gone this year.

Hey everyone, this was moved to the completed journal section.

I'll be using the "John's Wicked new grow" journal from now on.
Here's the link, see ya there.

I still encourage all the good folks that have these fantastic lights to post photos of their grow on the link below.

We welcome you.

Do your LEDs have solely a red light? Wondering if I can flower my plants with only the red light bloom switch on my 1200w LED

In going to pm you.
I'm closing this journal.

I'm moving this journal into the completed section as soon as the mods tell me how.
Thank you all for participating in this journal.
Before this get's shut down, if any one has a budget lights grow journal that we can follow, please post the link here.
Again, I thank everyone for participating and green days to all.
Thanks for the help and the journal good sir!

Thanks for the help and the journal good sir!

You're welcome and your updates are also welcome on my John's Wicked new Grow thread.

Green Day's to you Sir !

Nice grow! I just started growing again after I was diagnosed with throat cancer a couple years ago but I kicked it's ass. I grew for over 20 years but when I quit ever thing was mh/hps you I never heard anything about leds so when I got back into it I had no idea what to buy or who to talk to so I dumped about 600 bucks on those red and blue leds that look like they should be on my grand sons toy truck! About a month into my first grow I said fuck this and threw a 400 watt hps in the tent and left those leds in there because it was close to christmas And it mad the tent look more festive/lol I've pulled down a few crops since then using mh/hps and throwing the led in and telling people they are a secondary light source so I don't feel so stupid for buying them and to remind me not to buy shit without doing my home work first! I see you grow with leds what are you using and what kind of yield do you get with them?

have gotten the best yields I have ever gotten with Budget Leds - may yields doubles with the "red" spec. have used "regular leds' in the past -+ other lighting. Really consider their LED's you will nt be disappointed the o ly thing that will bother you is that you will wish you wou;d have bought more of them

Back
Top Bottom