Just me and my little closet

nope didnt work. Go to your journal. Next you want to highlight the whole url it will turn blue. Right click and select copy. Now open a new tab and come back to the site. Go to user cp at the top left of the screen. The last step you will click edit signature right click in the type box then left click paste and save. All done. You can add words before or after the link style text

Daily pic after lights been on 10 minutes.

20140411_122012.jpg
20140410_171848.jpg

Looks good. Give them a bit of nitrogen if you have it and Id say take some of the bottom leaves to help with airflow and you are all set. Get rid of those leaves that are touching or about to touch the soil. That promotes fungus

Looks good. Give them a bit of nitrogen if you have it and Id say take some of the bottom leaves to help with airflow and you are all set. Get rid of those leaves that are touching or about to touch the soil. That promotes fungus

I just got some fox farm trio nutes, all 3 now i haven't read the bottles but i wanted to find out how i should feed with these. I been using a all in one and too far in this to kill my ladies now. :thanks:

I assume you dont have a ppm meter and thats fine. I am meticulous so I bought one about a month ago. I love it. Makes things so much easier. Give them 1 tablespoon per gallon of water of the grow big. You dont need to give the big bloom or tiger bloom yet those are for when the plants are in flower. So give 1 tablespoon every 3 -4 days when you water the 3rd watering from now dont give them any then on the 4th and 5th water give them 2 tablespoons per gallon 6th dont give them any 7th and 8th watering give them 4 tablespoons total flip the cycle. During those 2 weeks of transition after the flip begin to lower the amount of grow big and start adding in the big bloom and tiger bloom. Once you get to that point I will help specifically with that phase. Feel free to periodically give them a drop or 2 of lemon juice. The flavor comes out in the end. Gives the buds a nice crisp clean taste. For the size your plants are you can give them a bit more nutrients then I recommended but not by much. Dont want to kill them with kindness. Just steadily increase their intake. Have you done anything to create knots in the stems yet? To do this you take the stem between your index finger and thumb. Every 2 inches or so you are gonna want to roll it in between your fingers slightly. Next you will press the stem until you can hear and see the outer walls of the stem expand outwards. This damages the stem but it will repair in 3 or 4 days the break will be sealed the stems will be able to bare more weight and the uptake of nutrients will increase allowing more growth. Bottom line end result more yield. I guess this is all I have for now. Good luck and good health

It really depends on how big your plant is before using it. You for sure dont want to use grow big right out of seed. If your plant is 2 weeks old and about 10 inches tall you can use 1/4 strength no problem. Big bloom is a flowering nutrient. Obviously you could use nutrients whenever you felt like it but why waste them when they arent best utilized? There is no intrusion. We are all friends here. I want to help the absolute most amount of people I possibly can. I am by no means a expert like a person who has been growing 30 or 40 years but when I want to learn something I really go to work on the endeavor. Easily over 50% of my day for 4 years with no breaks has went to learning,experimenting,reading,watching grow dvds,laws on how to deal with the police,water quality just anything I can get my hands on. Literally everywhere I go Im thinking of growing passing regular everyday situations wondering what it would be like to have a room of such and such size and what I could do. I love growing and I love being helpful even more. I went from 1 monitor up to 3 just so I could research more at once. Sorry I guess this sounds like me trying to sound impressive or inflate my ego but honestly I was just trying to make a point plus I just smoked a bit of what I clipped off last night so might be more talkative then I normally am. Where was I?

Oh yes no need to use nutrients before they are needed. The plants will let you know how they are feeling you can learn to read them. Keep in mind people veg for a different length of time. My current journal I vegged for 1 month. The most I vegged for was 3 months but that gave me a 5 foot bush and that isnt realistic for indoors especially back then when I wasnt as experienced as I am now and was afraid to defoliate it was just ridiculous. Anyways, you didnt intrude I rather be asked the same thing by thousand people then have 1 person not ask and mess things up for themselves. Take care

Sorry to barge in but had a question for joe. A few folks have said to start using big bloom along with grow big in 4th week while still in veg? May be personal preference but i dont want to use it if i dont need it.

Regards and sorry for intrusion

We all got questions, I wanna know too.

Ok When you start nutes total is 200 ppm then work up at increments of 400ppm until you get to about 1400-1600 ppm is the norm. Some plants will want a lot more some will want less. You can tell by the amount of nutrient burn r lack of any burn. If there is no burn then the next time you go up a step if theres a little burn stay put then go up a step if there is a lot of burn go down a step. If it looks so bad that the plant may die then flush wait until dry then give nutrient free water then start up on the 3rd watering at a lower step then what gave you that terrible burn.

You are in veg so it wont. Even in 12/12 cycle 1 night the timer messes up and the lights stay on wouldnt hurt nothing then either. It is a succession of events that hurt them with stress. Dont worry about it.

Looks good. A bit crowded though. Will you be flowering soon? Keep in mind that the plants easily double and will often triple through the duration of flower cycle. Most of that growth happens in the first 2 weeks after the switch so be mindful of the space they will require. Have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom