Just me and my little closet

Pics after the lights have been on for about 2 hours today.

20140408_163516.jpg
20140408_163455.jpg

Your plants are looking good but I would suggest trimming off those leaves that are touching the soil. They will attract all kinds of nasty things mold,fungus the leaves will become nercrotic(dead) and they will need a trim anyways to help promote solid airflow. Welcome to the site.

Trim every leaf that touches the soil. Cut it at the base of the stem holding the leaf. Cut it flush to the main stem so no jagged pieces of flesh stick out that could help spread infection.

You wont if you cut it as I said. If you start going crazy hands mcgee with the scissors then you will mess her up. You will be fine you got to learn to manicure at some point. You can do it.

Alright post a picture as well so I can see. Also you havent came to my journal yet. Come say hi over there and meet more people so you can get more people here that way.

Alright post a picture as well so I can see. Also you havent came to my journal yet. Come say hi over there and meet more people so you can get more people here that way.

OK this morning I did the trim on the bottom of my girls. I took pics this morning but didn't want to post until I made sure they didn't die.
Still doing some LST and watered with 6.5 water outflow on both plants was 6.5 and 6.6. So this last pic is 8hrs later.

20140410_144424.jpg
20140410_144432.jpg
20140410_144535.jpg
20140410_144541.jpg
20140410_144443.jpg
20140410_171848.jpg

Very good. The plant is healthy and shows no deficiencies and the training is good and you didnt go crazy defoliating. Good job

So far I see 10 areas that will be colas in for the plant in the cold sink.8 in the hot sink. More will form as time goes but I can see where they would be if they were there now. Good job good training. How long before you plan to switch to flowering cycle?

No can you make a signature with a link to it? Go to user cp then edit signature after you copy the url for your journal and then paste it when you go to edit journal and save it. This way it shows up after every post you make so others can easily get to it.

Back
Top Bottom