Just me and my little closet

Thats how it makes me feel. Like a kid thats waiting for christmas to open presents. Except, this christmas comes 3 or 4 times a year and lasts weeks. haha

:420: I've been gone for a few days but they still looking good.

20140526_150001.jpg
20140526_145949.jpg
20140526_145928.jpg

Yes they are. Very nice. The great thing is you will get better and better with each grow. Now imagine your plants in say 5 grows.

Looks very tasty man. You did a good job.Im glad to of helped you out. Hope you enjoy your nugs. They look like they will be very sticky.

I really like how compact and dense they have grown, especially for a WW. I'll bet they smell fantastic! I think one of my favorite things about growing so far has been the fragrant flowers. I have yet to harvest so that could change, lol.

It's just about time to ditch the training wheels and enjoy the ride(s) to come. You're turning Pro. :riskybusiness:

Nicely done. Keep us updated!

Green vibes and happy growing,
/Obi-Wan Cannabinoid
:goodjob:

Hey obi wan hows your plants turning out? How far are you from harvest?

Hey obi wan hows your plants turning out? How far are you from harvest?

Hi SmokerJoe. I just recently posted a pic update over in my journal. I'm guessing I'm 4 to 6 weeks out from harvest yet. I may have one or two plants finish a little earlier. We'll see. I just picked up a scope. I only noticed about 10% cloudy trichs at best on the most mature plant. I think I'm a ways out from the amber trichs that I seek.

This being my first grow I'm not sure how fast things progress once you start to see trichs turning cloudy but I'm definitely going to find out! :thumb:

/Obi

8 weeks since the switch or 8 weeks since the pistils appeared?

Well it looks like you will have a good yield. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom