Keffkas Seedsman Comparative: Purple Ghost Candy

Everyone is in their flowering containers. We’re at Day 48ish so we’ll flip to flower in about 2 weeks. Next step is cleaning up the plant shoots we don’t want, tying everyone down, and cleaning the room. Once that’s finished we’ll be pretty much done with the grow. We may do a top dress here or there but the majority of the work is done.

IMG_8383.jpeg

IMG_8382.jpeg

May go to flower a couple days early. Everyone is showing stigmas and staggered nodes. I’ll be watching the next few days

IMG_8392.jpeg

IMG_8390.jpeg

They’re growing ridiculously fast, we may go to flower at the end of the week. I’m waiting on one plant currently to show me she’s ready

IMG_8397.jpeg

IMG_8398.jpeg

I’ll be switching over to reservoir fed drip irrigation this weekend. That will allow me to be unchained from my grow, and I will no longer need to do much more than transplant and train as needed. I’ll cover the process in this journal. There’s a high probability I will wind up modifying the system for spraying as well.

Freeze warning tonight. Learned my lesson last year and held off germinating the garden thankfully.

Girls are lookin good ! what kind of drip system do you have?

Thanks! @VIVOSUN sent me an Airwave oscillating clip on fan to review a while back and I loved it. Still use it as one of the main fans. I saw this on Amazon for 39$ and figured I’d give it a shot:

IMG_8414.png

One dripper should cover the 3 gallons easily. I’m thinking I’ll need two for the 10 gallon containers. I have a hardware store at the end of my block so any issues or upgrades will be easy to handle.

The crew. Temps fell to 30 F last night, the tent fell to 68 F. That’s manageable since we have so much myco and bacteria. Everyone was still looking good even cold. Some slight clawing but I’m not surprised, there’s a lot of nutrition in the pot and the room needs to be 10 degrees warmer to really process it.

IMG_8419.jpeg

IMG_8418.jpeg

I’ve been lazy about labeling and photos lately, here’s a quick breakdown at Day 54:

Manifolded
IMG_8427.jpeg

Natural

IMG_8428.jpeg

Natural

IMG_8430.jpeg

Quad

IMG_8429.jpeg

The crew

IMG_8433.jpeg

IMG_8434.jpeg

I decided to scrap the Vivosun drip irrigation kit and just build my own. I’ll document the process. If I get my pump in time we should be up and running tonight

Back
Top Bottom