KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

flipping them into 11/13
Indeed I like to run 11/13 on my ace breeds.

Did ya see the vac pack Triple purple? It turned out a bit over dry, I dont think i 'vacuumed' long enough, left a little space in it.
I have another vac bag I am saving for a rainy day.

I have the seeds on the way....
Thai Chi Feminized 3 Seed

Tropical Mix Standard 10 Seed

free 3 Orient Express Feminized Freebie

Golden Tiger Feminized 1 Seed

I am Jones-ing to drop one of these bad. I got garden withdrawal.
CIMG2646_-_Version_2.jpg

Anybody have advice on how to unload my old tent and CFL lights I am looking at Cr....List?
I would Idealy like to have them picked up at a location of my choice. I dont want to ship anything.
AnyWho. I have furniture to assemble today.
:Namaste:

I have a taco store at the corner of my block. It has some outside seats. My neighborhood has several taco places or what I call "good tacos Fast" places.
That is the place I was thinking, Initially. But the street 2 blocks down is like bar and restaurant central and where the local green biz is trying to make it the "green light district" but it is very busy and public.

I am Jones-ing to drop one of these bad. I got garden withdrawal.
CIMG2646_-_Version_2.jpg

Anybody have advice on how to unload my old tent and CFL lights I am looking at Cr....List?
I would Idealy like to have them picked up at a location of my choice. I dont want to ship anything.
AnyWho. I have furniture to assemble today.
:Namaste:

Oooo..... Sweet temptation. That's gonna be a fun grow. :battingeyelashes: I just agreed to a two week vacation in May. Two weeks away from my garden. Awk! After the seven-week trip in 2015 I swore I'd keep it to two weeks max, but I still can't believe I agreed. Lol!

Traveling with a family that's not canna-friendly. This will be a real learning experience for them. Lol! I think we'll talk a lot of cannabis medicine. :battingeyelashes: At least I'll have members I can call on during this trip, both in Cali and in AZ, so I won't have to worry about traveling without. That's the hardest thing, going without for so long.

At least I'll have members I can call on during this trip.

Da-nations capital is canna friendly. If ya needed a alternate destination.

A small break might do ya good, not necessarily a canna break but just from the regular routine at home stead. And then you appreciate when ya get home.
That is what I tell myself, I leave for a six day on the road work schedule tomorrow night. And, I dont like working nights.o_O

Cheers Sue!:peace:

I
Doing a Photo Look at what came in the mail todayo_O

Pretty excited, cleaned earthbox, breaking down old tent and assorted things available for pick up :cool:

then i checked the mail.

yay for ACE Seeds!
I thought you got old timers Haze right at first. That's there picture. Those are some nice choices. I keep meaning to pick up Orient Express and golden tiger is supposed to be a great high energy sativa. Right on!

I thought you got old timers Haze right at first. That's there picture. Those are some nice choices. I keep meaning to pick up Orient Express and golden tiger is supposed to be a great high energy sativa. Right on!

There yaaarree Morglie!
OT HAZE!!!! I know right!!!
It is on the cover of the ACE catalog. After seeing the picture don't cha know I was thinking OT Haze WoW, might give it a go. Just what I need another seed order. Not so fast.

I really feel the tropical mix regs are going to be the winners for me..... but the Thai Chi limited edition should be something my wife might just love. Her favorite from days past was the Thai Stick from the east coast circa late 70s. Not looking for a replacement or super powerful, just classic 70s hooch. She doesnt need the strongest just something to get through the day that brings back the good ol' days. :yummy:

With the regs gonna be some seeds as well I imagine. :ciao:
I have some Guatemala regs too... I think they will make good cross with asia/africa breeds, I dunno?

I really feel the tropical mix regs are going to be the winners for me..... but the Thai Chi limited edition should be something my wife might just love. Her favorite from days past was the Thai Stick from the east coast circa late 70s. Not looking for a replacement or super powerful, just classic 70s hooch. She doesnt need the strongest just something to get through the day that brings back the good ol' days. :yummy:

I smoked some of the early 70's Thai Stick. One of my buds had enough for a couple nice sessions with it. Oh how sweet it would be to find some of that.

Odd that I smoked a bit of a 2 year old White Widow this morning. She is as close as I've come to 70's taste and smell, especially the exhale. It comes only from the first hit with a fresh bud in the pipe.

There yaaarree Morglie!
OT HAZE!!!! I know right!!!
It is on the cover of the ACE catalog. After seeing the picture don't cha know I was thinking OT Haze WoW, might give it a go. Just what I need another seed order. Not so fast.

With the regs gonna be some seeds as well I imagine. :ciao:
I have some Guatemala regs too... I think they will make good cross with asia/africa breeds, I dunno?
The Thai chi sounds pretty cool. Wild Thai tamed a bit by Kali China. Kind of like the purple Haze crossed with it. That might be a better route for you to go with your headroom.

The Guatemala are supposed to be similar to a Columbian or Panama. Mellow, happy vibes. I would think it would balance an overpowering African sativa pretty well.

Are you planning on growing a little taller now with your new tent? Your new set up looks promising and those seeds are the cherry on top.

Indeed a bit taller. Plan I am working is to top once and veg for 4 more weeks and/or wait till node alternate. I have had to reduce the amount of garden equipment and accessories to accommodate the bigger tent.

I smoked some of the early 70's Thai Stick. One of my buds had enough for a couple nice sessions with it. Oh how sweet it would be to find some of that.

Odd that I smoked a bit of a 2 year old White Widow this morning. She is as close as I've come to 70's taste and smell, especially the exhale. It comes only from the first hit with a fresh bud in the pipe.

White widow say ye. I will get wifey to try some of that. She is funny she doesn't seem to care as much as me. I am trying to turn her into a snob.

The Thai chi sounds pretty cool. Wild Thai tamed a bit by Kali China. Kind of like the purple Haze crossed with it. That might be a better route for you to go with your headroom.

The Guatemala are supposed to be similar to a Columbian or Panama. Mellow, happy vibes. I would think it would balance an overpowering African sativa pretty well.

I plan the Thai Chi to be one of those just for fun when I have plenty stash. . . I am not planning on quantity but should be quality.

If I can get the tent this week that will be shocking. But the following week should be no problem, right? Get my lazy arse in gear.

I was looking thru some old pictures found one of my baby boy:rip:
We had many good years, me and my hyper feral like kitty.
He was my wife's constant companion.
Here he is overlooking one of my plants out in the sun by the window.

Still no growing waiting to use a local source for the new tent and filter, shopping localllly...

Back
Top Bottom