KelticBlue's Ace Seeds Regular - Indoor - Soil - Mars LED - Small Tent

I took a look into my tiny tent (30"x18"x36"). the smallest canna-bit plant is still small. But my next AutoCBGxOrient express looks pretty good. Got a little lower yellowing and had not been watered in 4 days so it was very dry but not drooping.
I am stressed and not in a good state tonight so no pictures maybe tomorrow i can take a couple of my couple. I really tired and a grumpy troll.

cheers all :peacetwo:

I took a look into my tiny tent (30"x18"x36"). the smallest canna-bit plant is still small. But my next AutoCBGxOrient express looks pretty good. Got a little lower yellowing and had not been watered in 4 days so it was very dry but not drooping.
I am stressed and not in a good state tonight so no pictures maybe tomorrow i can take a couple of my couple. I really tired and a grumpy troll.

cheers all :peacetwo:

Get some rest. We can wait on the pics.

:thanks: MagicJim!

I got a lot on the ol'plate so having a putter in the garden does me good.

Weekly photo drop ; - )
The Auto CBG x OrientExpress got about 1 liter of pot soaking water last night and drank it up the pot is still a bit heavy but should be light in weight tomorrow.
The tiny Auto cbg got a drench of plain RO water trying to keep the pot moist and let the soil drain in preperation for the Auto super skunk which I think I will soak tomorrow and drop in the morning of the next day.

Here is a look this week. Start with the tiny Auto.
here is a close up of the top.
CIMG1192.jpg
ABout three inches tall..
CIMG1193.jpg

Maybe a little less than 18 inches to the LED light....
CIMG1194.jpg

The Tent environs..
CIMG1195.jpg

Now the AutoCBG X OrientExpress..

9 inches above soil height.
CIMG1197.jpg

14 inches from the light source.

CIMG1196.jpg

A closer look.
A seed pocket......
CIMG1203.jpg

not too much frost
CIMG11981.jpg

more profile
CIMG1199.jpg

from the top
CIMG1200.jpg
lots of leaves
CIMG1201.jpg
some decent bud sites
CIMG1202.jpg

another profile, definitely some thickening this week. I figure 4-5 weeks to go.
CIMG1205.jpg

:peace:

Photo Time! :tommy:

Took some looks this fine morn. Artsy pretty pictures type of thing..

Also Update soaked for 8 hours and dropped a Super Skunk Auto from sensi seeds, Cannabis Cup Winner, 80% Indica
High Hopes!

Aw-rite, lets check out some plant-pron. Up-Close so coolness. Auto CBG x Orient Express.
CIMG1206_-_Version_2.jpg

Nifty.
CIMG1213.jpg

Top of the Bud to yiz.
CIMG1206.jpg

Thicker and thicker it gets

CIMG1208.jpg

Lots of pistils
CIMG1209.jpg

Oh Dear more close up looky.
CIMG12111.jpg

Top down look
CIMG1212.jpg
It is getting there.
CIMG1216.jpg

Glowing
CIMG12191.jpg

More top shots

CIMG12201.jpg
Topper
CIMG12212.jpg

Pistil change
CIMG12224.jpg
CIMG1210.jpg

Top of the AutoCBG ton of frost on the tiny-iest canna-bit Plant
CIMG12232.jpg

OK so the story.

I have run out of supply tonight or tomorrow morning. Sad sad day. nothing left in my jars. But we do have some on the way, I hope it is good at least.

Cannot wait to harvest again.

Cheers All...........:peacetwo:

keltic, those close ups of the trichome are breathtaking. Reps for these. :high-five:

Your tiny CBG is adorable. Makes me smile every time I see it. :battingeyelashes: :love:

keltic, those close ups of the trichome are breathtaking. Reps for these. :high-five:

Your tiny CBG is adorable. Makes me smile every time I see it. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thanks Sue you are the sweetest.:thanks:

:thumb:Looking good Kelt.

Thanks for stopping by Cy.

:ciao: High Guyz!
I got the old super small plant going. Poor little Auto didnt get off to a good start and never recovered. It has some good if not great coverage of Tric and I know is "happy" smoke from the others I have grown. It is Based on the "Destroyer" from Cannabiogen with the ruderalis for the auto and maybe some pakastani for quickness and color (not sure about the pakastani), ...It is the most sativa dom I have ever attempted in a tent.
The home cross of Auto CBG and OrientExpress is showing a Orient express "China yunnan" pheno right now. Something of an indica dom.
I love the way Ace seeds describe the China yunnan----"
This exotic plant, a possible connection between the classical indicas and the South Asian sativas, shows features of both sides of the cannabis. On one hand, it grows strong and compact with beautiful wide leaves and a hash plant look. .On the other hand, it shows some Asian sativa features which can be appreciated in the beginning of its effect and in certain incensed and woody aromas. Dominant indica line coming from Yunnan, a southern China province which borders on Birmania/Myanmar.

What is not to love about that.

Hi Sara :ciao:

Took some photo before I go back to work for the week, I will be gone 4 days i think.
Any who I am looking for nanner and do not see any, so good good good. I have a lower branch or 2 pollinated with OE so it is a back cross I hope to get stable reg seeds They are maturing nicely. I hope this is good smoke I am gonna grow enough of it.
So the lights are on 15 off 9. And I soaked/drenched the pot with straight RO water. I dropped a tea spoon of epsoms but I cannot remember which container I think it was in the other container with the little one, no pictures of the little one today.

Picture Time:
side view of the top cola
CIMG1238.jpg

& and its neighbor
CIMG1235.jpg

A lower bud. its inner bud got pollen.
CIMG12391.jpg

Close up
CIMG12441.jpg

I have my eye on these
CIMG1245.jpg

More to watch lots of clear maybe some clouds
CIMG12491.jpg

CIMG1234.jpg
CIMG12431.jpg
CIMG1250.jpg
I like this one
CIMG1248.jpg

Pretty sure this is the second branch I pollinated I have ties on the inner branch I cannot see for all the growth.
CIMG12461.jpg

I got stick all over my lens now. GeeZoo I do not feel like cleaning the camera lens, again.

Cheers Green People, gotta run and give the cat his Drop O' canna oil with his afternoon tuna treat.

Photo Update!
The Auto CBG x Orient Express is coming along well. The heads are cloudy but it it still pushing lots of white pistil.
A general look at the main cola.
CIMG1263.jpg

And the height
CIMG12782.jpg

it is a leafy one.
CIMG12711.jpg

There is one of my seeds it is a (Auto CBG x Orient Express) x Orient Express
CIMG1272.jpg

close up
CIMG1267.jpg

One last one
CIMG1266.jpg

I see No Nanners and plenty of calyx pushing pistil and swelling. It got RO water this morning. On Saturday I will probably drench the bottom of the container with about 2 liters of RO. Then I leave and won't be back until Wednesday.

Lets not forget the tiny one. poor thing.

CIMG12812.jpg

cheerio :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom