Kiiwi's 1st Grow - White Rhino x 2 - 600w HPS - Indoor - Soil

7.11 Pictorial update, hope you like 'em, personally i can't wait to get curing etc.

Mary36.JPG
Buddis36.JPG
Jane36b.JPG
Jane36.JPG
Girls36.JPG

Should've started bending and training right when i got the plants, now i'm kinda screwed trying to mend for it. Well, once again this serves as an valuable lesson for the future :p

Flushed the other girl yesterday following the logic that: It will solve any possible nut-related problems without any damage apart from one day of possible drooping and slight stress from the moving to bathroom and back to closet. Also i can use the other one as a "control group", easier to spot if the condition is worsening if the flushed doesn't develope symptoms at the same rate as the other and it should make it easier to see if the flushing was futile effort.

Used 1.8 times the container quantity plus threw in a litre of 1/2 strength all around mix (2-2-2) fertilized water after the flushing water itself had almost drained.

I'll report the effects as soon as there is something to report, bye bye.

Oh, and i'm about to become a dad, in june or july :ganjamon:

....Which ofc means that after this project is done and dealt with, i'm taking a break from growing, i'll seed the clones from these gilrs for future use but that's it, no growing until the smoke clears. I'll move to the sidelines and be throwing comments in the forum but unfortunately my "active duty" is over for a while :rollit:

12/12 Day 41.

Mary411.JPG
MJ411.JPG
Jane411.JPG

Looking ok, smthn like 10 days or so left, will be confirmed when my microscope arrives.

14.11 BAD NEWS

Due to to the pressure of circumstances i was forced to cut my babies down prematurely and relocate the drying and curing facilities. I won't go to details but lets say i'm not willing to risk any fines, jailtime or other "official" consequences associated with getting busted at this time.

I'm a bit disappointed that the optimum ripeness window was missed, but HOLY CRAP how hard that shit still hits!!!
Fast dried some for test purposes and smoked a 0,5g bowl with a friend (ofc i had to be greedy and suck the first round like there wasn't any left for later) and oh boy, haven't been that stoned in years. Instantly after the bowl was done i felt the top of my head unscrew, float away and my peripheral bloodstream felt like it's barbed wire instead of blood that's flowng in my veins. Tried to listen to music and have a good time but no, had to to go lie down for a bit...Big mistake. After lying down it was goodbye. Last time i had such hard time trying to keep my thoughts in check was when i took 3times my normal dose of mushrooms in a bad bad setting, not to mention all the physical effects. I was really teetering on the brink of full throttle panic, gladly (debatable xD) i have plenty of practice in panic attack situations so i bounced back after an hour or two of some heavy meditating. Damn, can't wait for this stuff to dry out and get cured, truly some heavy medicine, and it's only getting better :DD

Made some grade A-scissor-finger hashis from the kief, oil n' shit on the glowes and scissors used in harvesting, but now i gotta ask, do i have to balls to try it out? Does anyone have some idea HOW rough stuff that is, i mean, shouldn't it be almost pure? After yeasterdays overboard experience i'm not too sure about the dosage with that stuff, i really wanna try it out, since it's like the crown jewel of this project (managed to extract some 0,5g out them scissors etc).

Any ideas on dosage would be appreciated, i'm not too keen on having to test my mental health again (ain't the best time of life for heavy smoking anyway).

Well, anyway. I'll post some pics of harvest and byproducts (hash etc.) when all is ready. I'm sad this had to end like this, but all in all, the grow was a success, learned a great deal of stuff, got a shitload of very good bud and now i know i don't ever have to rely on the streets for my smoke if i don't want to. Thanks for being on for the ride, next (whenever it comes) will be 10times better, i PROMISE ;D But for now, take care of each other and keep it green :xmas:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom