KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Cannot wait for full report, going to checkout that dry mouth gel too!!

7 days to cure, so this Sunday at 2 am she will be fully smoke-able and weights will be posted.

How long does it take to cure? My son did not let me cure very long with the first grow attempt. I have heard so many different time frames. :peacetwo:

Has anyone ever seen a seed germinate with purple cotyledon and purple first leaves as well?

Blueberry_2014-04-04_-002.JPG

Blueberry_2014-04-04_-005.JPG

Blueberry_2014-04-04_-006.JPG

Blueberry_2014-04-04_-007.JPG

How long does it take to cure? My son did not let me cure very long with the first grow attempt. I have heard so many different time frames. :peacetwo:

I dry my buds for 5-7 days until the buds just snap from the stems and then cut the buds from the stems and place into curing containers then cure the buds for 10 days taking the buds out of the curing containers and placing into a bowl for 10 minutes per day.

Has anyone ever seen a seed germinate with purple cotyledon and purple first leaves as well?

Blueberry_2014-04-04_-002.JPG

Blueberry_2014-04-04_-005.JPG

Blueberry_2014-04-04_-006.JPG

Blueberry_2014-04-04_-007.JPG

I have seen this before when I was using Dr Atomic Shiva and when I did bag seeds before. They turned in to nice plants though.

The Blueberry seeds were purchased from PeakSeedsBC.

I never heard of them before but checked out the website , nice looking strains! How did you find this seed bank?

I wonder if this Blueberry strain is easier to work with than Jordon of the Islands old school strain? People use that strain for breeding the Blue varieties that were so popular last couple years.

Strains like

Blue Amnesia Haze
Blue Widow
Blue Shiva (A god bud)
Blue Sage
Blueberry Cough
Blue King

Not including crosses they have with other Breeders...

KJC...

Those are some of the prettiest sprouts I seen!

What made you buy seeds from peak seeds, I had never heard of them?

after I bought my Blueberry seed from Dutch Passion, I did some research(backwards I know lol) and the internet consensus, whatever that means, seemed to be that the DJ Short Blueberry was the 'truest', this the first I heard of peak seeds.

On another note seemed like most of their crosses are f1s, and most breeders do this, why do they not do the work to stabilize their strains so people can get consistent results?, instead of radical difference between f1 phenos. Anyone can cross two strains and sell the f1s. Anyone know a seed company that only sells stabilized strains? IMO they should not call themselves breeders when just making f1s, they are simply crossers!

KJC...

Those are some of the prettiest sprouts I seen!

What made you buy seeds from peak seeds, I had never heard of them?

I was looking for a very good Blueberry cannabis strain and found that PeakSeedsBC was recommended for their Blueberry seeds.

lol Crawdaddy I spose that makes me a "Crosser" or does back crossing count as breeding?

We'll are you trying to sell your f1s? I do have to give peak credit for saying many of their crosses are f1s, most seed companies do not mention that.

IMO if you are actually back crossing that is more then just crossing. Making a true strain from crossing two others is VERY detail oriented and time consuming. Too much for me at this point in my growing career. I just wish people trying to get my $$$ for stuff would be honest about their processes(breeder)/hardware(light manufacturers).

KJC, when are we going to see some final weights, very curious so see how these yielded.

We'll are you trying to sell your f1s? I do have to give peak credit for saying many of their crosses are f1s, most seed companies do not mention that.

IMO if you are actually back crossing that is more then just crossing. Making a true strain from crossing two others is VERY detail oriented and time consuming. Too much for me at this point in my growing career. I just wish people trying to get my $$$ for stuff would be honest about their processes(breeder)/hardware(light manufacturers).

KJC, when are we going to see some final weights, very curious so see how these yielded.

All my cross projects are for personal use only , I am not trying to make money lol

As for "Breeding" strains I usually google "Breeder Favorites" it tends to be quite accurate depending on the viability of the information's source. But I noticed when I googled it recently I could not find the info at all just opinions from other growers. I know VSB has a Breeder Favorite list and the strains are old tried tested and true varieties , some new but totally viable. If I have any questions or concerns about those strains I usually just ask the seed bank owner and she usually has tons of helpful information.

Back
Top Bottom