KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Good sir,
Do you control the ambient Rh of your drying room?
Sorry I haven't sucked up lately. Been busy! Hahaha

The humidity in the drying room was controlled with a cool mist humidifier to 61% relative humidity.

Harvest

Empty bowl

Harvest_Brainstorm_Haze_Empty_Bowl_-_001.JPG

Harvest_Brainstorm_Haze_Empty_Bowl_-_002.JPG

Harvest Brainstorm Haze #1 251.6 Grams

Harvest_Brainstorm_Haze_1_251_6_Grams_-_001.JPG

Harvest_Brainstorm_Haze_1_251_6_Grams_-_002.JPG

Harvest Brainstorm Haze #3 260.4 Grams

Harvest_Brainstorm_Haze_3_260_4_Grams_-_001.JPG

Harvest_Brainstorm_Haze_3_260_4_Grams_-_002.JPG

Harvest Brainstorm Haze #1 251.6 Grams + 2 gram test bud = 253.6 grams
Harvest Brainstorm Haze #3 260.4 Grams + 4 gram test bud = 264.4 grams
= 518 grams

518 grams / 600 watts = 0.863 grams per watt

Shoot, I was way over.

Brainstorm Haze Variant #1 Report

The taste is mild. I still didn't notice any discernible flavors, and it was still very smooth. Five hoots at a time off the pipe, and the effects begin within 10 minutes at most. Definitely a heady high, it was a thinking, and somewhat creative high. It made me want to do something. I noticed I read a lot more and made several posts, not something I usually do as I'm somewhat of an introvert(I suspect influenced by depression). I did get another headache during my week but I believe it was physiological(consistent with the normal functioning of an organism), not from medicating as it only occurred the initial time and one more time 6 days into assessment. There was no impairment in my daily functioning, I was able to do what I needed to do on a daily basis. Dry mouth was at a minimum and didn't last long. The effects faded slowly over the 30 minute to 50 minute long high, and it was a noticeable sliding scale, you could actually notice the effects as they lessened. I also tweaked my neck this week, and noticed a small amount of pain relief, maybe 5-10 % and it didn't outlast the duration of the other medical effects. Other then that I did not notice the upbeat feeling I experienced the first time, which was disappointing.

From a medicinal point of view, overall this variant targeted my depression fairly well, not quite ideally but is better then what I have had in the past. Keeping her genetics around may be worthwhile.

From a recreational view, the high was too short but enjoyable.

From a growers point of view, she was grown in a soil-less mix of peat-moss vermiculite and per-lite. Once the balance of nutrients were dialed in she was more then co-operative and was easy to grow and care for, she took defoliating and transplanting easily during the 90 day vegetative stage, she was hardy enough to take a mistake or 2 early on, and rebounded quickly from any stresses. She was grown with temperatures in the low 60 degree range during dark and in the low 70 degree range during light(in and effort to keep her shorter). She was topped once, received LST and was tied down a week before flowering. Defoliation was only done once, 25 days into flower. She yielded 253.6 grams and was almost a square meter(approximately 36 inches x 32 inches). I believe she could be a higher yield-er by getting to know her a little better.

Hope this was informative.

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

The humidity in the drying room was controlled with a cool mist humidifier to 61% relative humidity.

That's great KingJohnC. A few years ago here on 420 we did a test and found 61 and 62 RH was perfect for curing. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom