Kushwestcoast's - Closet Grow OG Kush#18 - Purple Kush

SAM_3859.JPG
SAM_3864.JPG
This is the NY Diesel Crossed with Purple Kush.
I thought i had a pure strain of purple kush, but, my buddy i got the clone off of says, its NY Diesel X Purple Kush. So now to ask for ANOTHER journal name change LOL

I actually decided to get 2 600w Digital ballasts from JD Hydroponics.. I am just waiting for pay-day. I am using a friends 400w for now until, i can get mine ordered and delivered. I will be posting some new pics tomorrow some time.

Dang doing it big lol! I wish I would have gotten a 600w but then I would prob be battling temps, well maybe not with the air cooled hood I just got. Now when I want to upgrade I only have to by the ballast and bulb :) Well when I think about it a 400w is pretty good for a 2x3 space, so maybe a made a decent decision. How many plants are you planning on running? and sweet on the new clone technique, when I move and I'm not near this caregiver who I get my clones from I'll prob take learning how to clone little more seriously! I'm getting some clones next week, my choice is White Widow again and Purple Kush, I'm kind of leaning towards just 2 WW clones just because the yield on them will be quite a bit more then the Purple Kush, which isn't a big yielding plant.

True dat mang, but the taste and stone is sure nice from the Purple kush and it looks so neat, i love all the purple buds, it looks so cool. A friend of mine out of town has a guy who grows this stuff called "Anhialator Kush" dont quote my spelling lol. Its really really dark and small dense buds TASTES LIKE A DREAM! It only comes around every 4 months or so though witch sucks... i will take a pic of some next time i get some.
Dang doing it big lol! I wish I would have gotten a 600w but then I would prob be battling temps, well maybe not with the air cooled hood I just got. Now when I want to upgrade I only have to by the ballast and bulb :) Well when I think about it a 400w is pretty good for a 2x3 space, so maybe a made a decent decision. How many plants are you planning on running? and sweet on the new clone technique, when I move and I'm not near this caregiver who I get my clones from I'll prob take learning how to clone little more seriously! I'm getting some clones next week, my choice is White Widow again and Purple Kush, I'm kind of leaning towards just 2 WW clones just because the yield on them will be quite a bit more then the Purple Kush, which isn't a big yielding plant.

A friend showed me a fool proof way of cloning with pete pellets today!

Please, do share, I have a 420% failure rate with these pellets and I want to do it :thumb:

Oh and no problem on the help brotha, would you like me to notify someone for your request of the journals name change?

:peacetwo:

Please, do share, I have a 420% failure rate with these pellets and I want to do it :thumb:

Oh and no problem on the help brotha, would you like me to notify someone for your request of the journals name change?

If you would be so kind to do so for me i would really appreciate it. And for the fool proof way of cloning with the pete pellets. My friend tells me just to use a Small seed humidity dome from wal-mart.(The Packages that come with the pete pellets in the dome already.
Step 1 Soak Pete pellets with WARM PH'ed to 6.0 water(MIX some of your rooting hormone into your warm PH'ed water, I have Wilsons Rooting Gel).
Step 2 Cut your clones(I'm assuming you know where and how to cut them lol) (On an angle of course), Dip them into your rooting Gel(My buddy says to dip them 1 1/2 inches into the rooting gel and swoosh the stock around a bit in the rooting gel for about 15 seconds.
Step 3 GENTLY place the clones into the pre prepared pete pellets, pre-made holes.
Step 4 Gently squeeze the pete pellets on the sides.(To make sure the pete is nice and snug against the stock)
Step 5 Snip about 1/4 to 1/2 inch off the ends of the fan leaves on your clones(To Minimize Transperation)
Step 6 Spray clones down with nice WARM PH'ed to 6.0 water, replace Humidity dome.(My friend says to let them rest for about 12 to 24 hours before putting them under 24 hour light, a 30w CFL will do the trick)
Step 7 Spray them 2-3 times a day with ph'ed to 6.0 water making sure to REPLACE the dome.(A good way to know there is enough moisture in your dome is to look at the lid and if theres water droplets forming on the lid your good.

If you would be so kind to do so for me i would really appreciate it. And for the fool proof way of cloning with the pete pellets. My friend tells me just to use a Small seed humidity dome from wal-mart.(The Packages that come with the pete pellets in the dome already.
Step 1 Soak Pete pellets with WARM PH'ed to 6.0 water(MIX some of your rooting hormone into your warm PH'ed water, I have Wilsons Rooting Gel).
Step 2 Cut your clones(I'm assuming you know where and how to cut them lol) (On an angle of course), Dip them into your rooting Gel(My buddy says to dip them 1 1/2 inches into the rooting gel and swoosh the stock around a bit in the rooting gel for about 15 seconds.
Step 3 GENTLY place the clones into the pre prepared pete pellets, pre-made holes.
Step 4 Gently squeeze the pete pellets on the sides.(To make sure the pete is nice and snug against the stock)
Step 5 Snip about 1/4 to 1/2 inch off the ends of the fan leaves on your clones(To Minimize Transperation)
Step 6 Spray clones down with nice WARM PH'ed to 6.0 water, replace Humidity dome.(My friend says to let them rest for about 12 to 24 hours before putting them under 24 hour light, a 30w CFL will do the trick)
Step 7 Spray them 2-3 times a day with ph'ed to 6.0 water making sure to REPLACE the dome.(A good way to know there is enough moisture in your dome is to look at the lid and if theres water droplets forming on the lid your good.
I have not tried this method yet, however the information comes from a VERY reliable source. He also said to me just today that, AS soon as you CUT them, they must go RIGHT into the Rooting GEL hormone. NO WATER DIP! And that, the importance of keeping the temperature up to around 80 ish. As well as he has a blanket heater(One from a terrarium) UNDER the tray of clones, On the lowest setting. He has a 100% chance of roots in 6-9 days! it's amazing i have seen it for myself.

it looks like a fungus gnat to me... the wings are looking a little bit longer than normal ones, but that is what it looks like to me...

Thanks Astonr420, it was a gnat, I think it was the ONLY one and got it early :D. I searched the top 1/2 inch of medium. No Larva YET! Crosses fingers. I got some very good Insect soap, and i am in day 2 of treatment(Just in case). I am going to do a full 4 day treatment, then transplant my mother, As its still in MG Crappy soil... Any idea's to get rid of the MG soil around the mother Astonr420? Can i wash it off? :thanks:

If your doing a foliar treatment, make sure you don't have the lights on, this will burn the leaves. With the soil, if you try to wash off, you can stress the plant into shock. IMO, I would just transplant and not ever do MG again. When you transplan, you can try and knock off any loose soil around the root ball, try to not ruin the root ball and then transplant. I don't recommend this, this is just an option.

Back
Top Bottom