KW's First Indoor Grow - WW - TW - GC

I have a feeling I have been underfeeding my plants following a 1/2 tsp micro and bloom and a 1/4 tsp of grow with 1/2 tsp cal/magic. I have been looking at other feed schedules and they are much more nutes. I have a GH grow box with all the goodies so I think my feed will be alot more Bloom and Micro with some other additives in the box. My plants were flipped to 12/12 on Dec 27 which is 6 weeks ago. Should I follow the feed schedule of week six or would I follow week 9 Schedule. Just trying to figure how I should feed them from now on.Peace

I found a few hairs on my Blueberry today so I put it 12/12 in my tent. It is 17 in high and fairly robust for its confined veg box. I raised my mars 900 thinking I was getting light burn and bleaching but because the lower leaves are yellowing and dying I think the issue was I am starving them of nutes(First grow) and bad watering habits. Gauge reads moist yet the buckets are light, anyhow I fed them untill runoff and I'll see tomorrow what happens. Doing my best to stay positive and learn it.

Feed them on the week 9 schedule..
As for the light leaves....i always give my flowering plants a full dose of grow nutes in weeks 6 and 7..helps with the lack of n they get in flowering..
I use 1tsp per gallon of cal mag also..
And yes i think your light on the nutes..
As for the funky BBs with the leaves..ive had that when i over watered..but it always turned around later..
Just keep an eye on the ph..but it doesnt look like its a issue to me..

I will say that sometimes growing different strains at the sametime can be a challange.
Some plants have different needs nute wise..some will take what ur givin.others ones will not..part of the game.
So keepem green..peace

Feed them on the week 9 schedule..
As for the light leaves....i always give my flowering plants a full dose of grow nutes in weeks 6 and 7..helps with the lack of n they get in flowering..
I use 1tsp per gallon of cal mag also..
And yes i think your light on the nutes..
As for the funky BBs with the leaves..ive had that when i over watered..but it always turned around later..
Just keep an eye on the ph..but it doesnt look like its a issue to me..

I will say that sometimes growing different strains at the sametime can be a challange.
Some plants have different needs nute wise..some will take what ur givin.others ones will not..part of the game.
So keepem green..peace

Thanks OS I always appreciate your help. I just gave 3 in the tent a week 7 feed last night so i'll check them tonight. The Blueberry just had a good water and then i'll feed it 1/2 the recommendation for transition when they're ready. I moved my lights up to 26 inches for the young Blueberry and will lower it after a couple days. Peace Bro

Any pointers on what to give my auto s from crop king seeds nyc diesel. And one regular feminized white cookies. In same grow. Third grow. All from crop king. Pointers from a pro would be super helpful?

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Any pointers on what to give my auto s from crop king seeds nyc diesel. And one regular feminized white cookies. In same grow. Third grow. All from crop king. Pointers from a pro would be super helpful?

Asking the wrong guy here, OS may help you. Check out his sigs that might help

Asking the wrong guy here, OS may help you. Check out his sigs that might help
Sorry what is sigs? Cheers dude!

Sorry what is sigs? Cheers dude!

Sorry man I meant signature. Old School 64 has one for noobs, I would start there and ask questions when needed. Good people on here. Do you have a journal? Right now I have all Crop King, Whitewidow,Greencrack,Blueberry, Cbd cheese, Candycane,and a trainwreck growing and a Whitewidow auto in Papertowel. This made me chuckle I guess I got carried away.

Sorry man I meant signature. Old School 64 has one for noobs, I would start there and ask questions when needed. Good people on here. Do you have a journal? Right now I have all Crop King, Whitewidow,Greencrack,Blueberry, Cbd cheese, Candycane,and a trainwreck growing and a Whitewidow auto in Papertowel. This made me chuckle I guess I got carried away.
Ya man I'm harvest on candy cane drop king autos soon. Like week probably left. Yes I will be starting a journal for my grow soon will appreciate of you came for the ride to help and teach. Thanks man.

Ya man I'm harvest on candy cane drop king autos soon. Like week probably left. Yes I will be starting a journal for my grow soon will appreciate of you came for the ride to help and teach. Thanks man.

I'll help if I can. I'm a new indoor guy who is overthinking things still but it will get better. Good luck:thumb:

I'll help if I can. I'm a new indoor guy who is overthinking things still but it will get better. Good luck:thumb:
Cheers this has been a great forum .

These are my Blueberries. What do you think, Bananas or Buds. Any guesses
2017_02_13_5810_edited-1.jpg
2017_02_13_5807_edited-1.jpg

These are my Blueberries. What do you think, Bananas or Buds. Any guesses
2017_02_13_5810_edited-1.jpg
2017_02_13_5807_edited-1.jpg
Look like girls to me. Bit second opinion would be nice or third I guess now lol. Cheese brother looking healthy af

A couple of new projects on the go. The twins were supposed to be Candycane but I have no idea what they are, I heard they were Sourjack. The next is a Cbd Cheese auto and the newborn is a Whitewidow auto. I have these in the Bloombox.
2017_02_14_5812_edited-1.jpg
2017_02_14_5813_edited-1.jpg
2017_02_14_5814_edited-1.jpg
Heard the same thing about sour hack mix up order November December sales. I ordered candy cane autos in November. Hmm maybe these are sour jack instead smell is amazing. Sour diesel and Jack herrer strain mix.

:thumb:she got strong stem.more small branches come out..:bravo:
Look like girls to me. Bit second opinion would be nice or third I guess now lol. Cheese brother looking healthy af

That's a girl in my eyes. I don't see any sacs pointy is good right below where you top? Hey check lower branches first usually for any pistils

Back
Top Bottom