L-1-U DIY Grow

Hi L1, looking good. Lots of new growth showing on the transplants. You've got that long growing season to let those sativas show their stuff.:cheer:
Good luck, bro.

Mmmmick

How have ya been bro?

Their getting there, it's just takes some time..

Always good to hear from ya

Yea Bro, Top em, the more the merrier.
Those girls are looking great! :cheer:

Sounds good to me:)

Thanks for your comment OMM

Well I was in a real good mood when my buddy got ahold of me and said he had a little some thing for me. It was not as much as I hoped but he promised he would take care of me, so it's all good. I was told he took like 6 clones from her so I'll get more with the 2nd crop.

Smoke report will come soon....

rsz_00495.jpg

I was also given a few grams of "Church" it smoked good and got me medicated but did not have the smell or taste as my fubar. The srtain reminds me of a herb I smoked back in the day called creaper, I smoke an "L" and was not high for a good ten minutes or so but when it hit me I was like oh yea...

I went out to check on my plants earlier today and found that one of my big plants is a confirmed lady, that is a blessing in it's own right..:blunt: She has many tops with plenty of bud sights, I hope all goes well with her. I just wanted to show a photo of an overview of this soon to be budding queen.. I would guess she is about 2 foot tall give or take at this present time.

rsz_02898.jpg

I'm still waiting for my other big plant to show me if theirs gonna be balls or pistols, I had to pluck one plant today because he was showing his true colors. It's the skinny plant with the red outline from the photo a few post back. Now I only have both my big plants and my clones, if all goes well it will be more than enough for me.:blunt::blunt:

Hi Light-1-up To bad about the him.:smokin:
But the one in the picture looks good!:yummy: Nice corn too! :surf:

I wasn't to upset but I had to remove my other big plant, it was a male as well. It's part of growing from seeds males and females.:smokin:

Good to hear from ya OMM

Wow its been a while from the last time I posted anything. Well here is how one of my fubars looked on July 29th. The one I am refering to is the one on the right.
rsz_02298.jpg

Here is how she looks as of Aug. 31st. She has statred to flower along with her sister. They have not recieved any nutes for over a month but I'm gonna hit-em with some blooming nutes later this week.
rsz_101398.jpg

My big lady has started to flower as well, I don't have photos of her at this time but, I might take one or two.

Life is good my friends:peacetwo:

I hope all is well with you..

This lady is looking outstanding!!:cheer: OMG she is getting huge and has so many buds sites. Her pistols are showing all over the place so it wont be long now..

I hope the weather stays decent for at least 2 months. Being where I'm at it could go either way..

002494.JPG

Hey L-1 :)

Looking good all around. That is one beautiful, big ass girl! :):):):):):)

Yea she's getting quite huge, I had to supercrop her to help keep her height down. She is over 3' tall and sprounting pistols everywhere...:blunt:

Maybe she'll grow up and look like your ladies....:hookah:

Always good to hear from ya buddy!

Yea she's getting quite huge, I had to supercrop her to help keep her height down. She is over 3' tall and sprounting pistols everywhere...:blunt:

Maybe she'll grow up and look like your ladies....:hookah:

Always good to hear from ya buddy!

Man, She already does! :cheer:

Man, She already does! :cheer:

Coming from you that's means alot.... Now I hope the weather stays warm enough, it has gotten down into the upper 40's low 50's a couple different mornings. I'm hoping the weather stays good until atleast mid october that way I can get almost 8 weeks out of her. We'll see soon enough..

Hey L1 looking good. A little supercropping can come in handy.:thumb:

Yes it does my friend and thanks for your comment..:ganjamon:

Always good to hear from ya Mmmmick..

What's good with every one,

Well it's time for just a mini update:

My ladies are doing just fine, they are growing pistols in places they were not before..:):cheer: I can't wait for 6 or more weeks for these babies to come down. {If the weather holds up that long}

Here is my big girl that has been topped and supercropped to keep her height down. It's not helping because this lady just keeps growing. She has many bud sites and from the looks of it the mini buds are turning purple, I'll get a photo in a few days or so. I think it's because of the weather, it's been down in the lower 50's and upper 40's in the mornings.
007360.JPG

My fubar lady is looking outstanding, and has plenty of bud sites and mini buds forming. From the looks of it, she is gonna be dence with buds on her branches..

Photo of how dence buds are forming on the branches
004446.JPG

Overview
006373.JPG

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I'm strictly indoors w/LEDs, when I see plants, outdoors in the sun and soil, they just look so good, like they belong there. Like it's natural almost.

The seasons have definitely changed since the last pics though. Hope it went well!
:yummy:

Thanks for all the support all of you have shown throughout this journal, but this journal never got to get finished and I appoligize for that.

I would love to have all of your support for my present journal , the link is in my singature.

Back
Top Bottom