L-1-U DIY Grow

Love it bro, just looked through.
But now I have to make sure I am subbed, I been wanting too see an outdoor journal, but have not come across one, so I will be keenly following this one now with them couple of little babies outside there. :grinjoint:

I think they look sativa dominate but a bit of a mix. Hard to tell at this stage though, for me at least.

Good luck bro, I will be dropping in often.

Smoke on, peace and love.

Love it bro, just looked through.
But now I have to make sure I am subbed, I been wanting too see an outdoor journal, but have not come across one, so I will be keenly following this one now with them couple of little babies outside there. :grinjoint:

I think they look sativa dominate but a bit of a mix. Hard to tell at this stage though, for me at least.

Good luck bro, I will be dropping in often.

Smoke on, peace and love.

:welcome: Andy to my journal. This will be my 1st attempt at an outside grow so we shall see.

Sonzor has an awesome outside grow, he is growin lemon bubble haze I do believe.

Glad to have ya here bro.

Cool two plants! Not one! Looks sativa to me to L-!:)

Yea I was surprized when I went out to check on them.

That's what I was thinking that it mostly sativa, thanks for your help OMM and Andy

I would guess that you have a hybrid growing.

4real that is just awesome, now I hope they are both ladies...:cool:

How can you tell that Munki? I just had to ask bro..

I know sativa leaves are long and skinny and indica are fat and stubby, now that you mention it it does kinda look to have both.

Thanks for that helpful info my friend.

hello,
hybrid, sativa leaning....looking great....lavendar

How have ya been lavender?

Thanks for showing some love girl..

How have ya been lavender?

Thanks for showing some love girl..

very busy, r.l. has me going right now, but i will eventually catch up...got alot going on .. took more pics, need to get them sized....and posted...hopefully soon...always something tho...not much going on with the grow now, waiting on four of them that are slurping up the mollassas....hugs, lavendar, surpize, it let me rep you...hehe

The leaves just look kind of in-between a skinny sativa and fat indica leaf. Many strains are going to be some combination of both. I'd go with lavendar's assessment.

Well it's been 4 days from my last photos, so here we go. My plants are doing very well imo. I did bend them bothover a little bit, not quite a supercrop but close. I will put a stake in in the ground and tie them down today or tomorrow. I like to lst, it makes your plant a bush instead of a tall tree.

rsz_00201.jpg

rsz_1rsz_0010130.jpg

I think they look pretty good, is it time for them to flower yet?

very busy, r.l. has me going right now, but i will eventually catch up...got alot going on .. took more pics, need to get them sized....and posted...hopefully soon...always something tho...not much going on with the grow now, waiting on four of them that are slurping up the mollassas....hugs, lavendar, surpize, it let me rep you...hehe

Glad to see you staying busy and when I get a chance I'll have to see how your gro has been doing.

The leaves just look kind of in-between a skinny sativa and fat indica leaf. Many strains are going to be some combination of both. I'd go with lavendar's assessment.

Thanks for the input Munki..

Hi L 1, good to see things are growing well for you. An extra plant is a nice bonus. Good luck bro.

Yes an extra plant is always a bouns, good to have you stop by Mmmmick.. Ireally hope this go well this summer for this grow. It would be nice but you can never have you cake and eat your ice cream two.. At least that's the way it seems...lol

Nice journal you have here. Sad that you cant grow inside-i feel your pain. At least you got some outdoor love going on, keep them ladies bushy and healthy. Will be lurking to see the weight on that plant you have at a buddys house.

Nice journal you have here. Sad that you cant grow inside-i feel your pain. At least you got some outdoor love going on, keep them ladies bushy and healthy. Will be lurking to see the weight on that plant you have at a buddys house.

:welcome: Myzz617
Thanks for showing some love.

I've had a couple set backs to say the least, but I really like my outdoor grow.

Glad to have ya here..

Hi Light-1-up:grinjoint:

How tall are they? Hard to see in the pic. Since they are out there all the time, they are in flower now.:) If you have been covering them up, I'd say flower them now, since you are trying to keep em low. Tie em down as you go Buddy.
Good Luck! You need a good grow! :grinjoint:

For outdoor grows, LST tie downs and ScrOGs serve less of a purpose since the sun does not suffer from inverse square law due to its distance. So, a plant top 10 feet above the ground will get the same intensity of light as the bottom branches as long as they can see the sun.

Topping and pruning will bush it out more I would guess though all methods will expand light coverage.

Hi Light-1-up:grinjoint:

How tall are they? Hard to see in the pic. Since they are out there all the time, they are in flower now.:) If you have been covering them up, I'd say flower them now, since you are trying to keep em low. Tie em down as you go Buddy.
Good Luck! You need a good grow! :grinjoint:

They are roughly 12 inches tall rite now OMM. I have them in a spot where they are getting at least 12 hours of direct sun light everyday. After 6 pm the shadow of the trees and corn growing, block their light source, but the sun is still in the air until about 10 pm or so.

I just attempted to fim them this morning, so we'll see how it works out.

Always glad to hear froom ya.

Happy 4th my friend:cool:

For outdoor grows, LST tie downs and ScrOGs serve less of a purpose since the sun does not suffer from inverse square law due to its distance. So, a plant top 10 feet above the ground will get the same intensity of light as the bottom branches as long as they can see the sun.

Topping and pruning will bush it out more I would guess though all methods will expand light coverage.

Thanks for that info about outdoor grows Munki. I am attempting to fim on both of these ladies. Years ago I tried it and it created 4 tops instead of just one.

Thanks for all of your help bro.

Glad to see your doing your thing. I've been MIA lately but keeping an eye via phone. But my internet situation has officially been fixed. Honestly, its great to see you though. Hope the family is all well.

I'm happy to be growing again as well my friend. It's sucks when you don't have any internet, don't it. I don't have a cell that has internet, I just use mine for making calls. Glad to have ya back. Yea the family is doing good and things are looking good for my custody case I think. Keep us in your prayers, that's all I ask..

Back
Top Bottom