Lady Vadalon Swiss Cheese LST

I did a bit. I really do not smoke much but, after Saturday's project and dragging myself across the floor Sunday morning like a bad hangover( Theoretically Speaking :) ) I did smoke a little for 420. I like my little vaporizer. Having to go to the dispensaries right now for medicine bites so, I use it sparingly.

Now, that the so called "New Standards" are taking place the prices have gone up. The $5.00 grams are now $7.00 to 10.00 a gram. And that really sucks for the people that really need it that can't grow for themselves either because of health or ware they live. I am lucky I have my son to help and My husband gave me part of his man cave :) . I like the frosted peak, it was 5.00 a gram and when I went in last Sunday the price went up to 9.00. That one helps with my issues and I could not just get 1 gram.. I had to get 3 because they don't sell single grams. I will be looking for a new dispensary that sales the frosted peak or a mix that will work better.
What I said about:adore::adore::adore:KJC was not ment to be bad. I can have dry humor and offend people with out knowing it. He helped me with my issue :high-five: it worked... unlocked all my plants at once..lol..:rofl:

I need to get this thread going with more action. The new term I read was yards:) I get lost in my yards sometimes. :blushsmile:

Sorry, for the rambling :)

Glad to hear/read that your 420 was frosty!!
:high-five:

You are lucky..I did not think about growing until about a year ago. 18 month ago if someone would have told me I was going to grow. I would have laughed at them. I just never seen myself doing this.
:circle-of-love:

I almost have my husband convinced to let me have a bit more of his man cave. Just for theses 9 plants with a temporary structure on wheels so it can be moved around. :battingeyelashes: Then when the BWS is finished they can go strait in to that tent and the structure can be disassembled. Now, he is cocking an eyebrow at me. :) We will see who wins this one...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:high-five:

So, are these plant naturally willowy looking? I was looking up photos of the Swiss Cheese and it look thin stalked?

yup i know the feeling for years i grew a few outside they never got to fully mature due to a frost in oct,i needed faster seeds,
then i read on here you could grow with cfls i started indoors pretty small i meant to keep it that way lol but a few years 4 tents and 3k watts of lights later well here i am lol

LOL.. It seems to work that way...Growing seems to be an addiction. When I am stressed out I just go hid in the garden under my canapé,
Keeps me up at night wondering if I did the right thing and it is a challenge in most areas :) Oh when you learn one thing it is time to move on for the next.. Hay maybe you can answer my question from journal 1 I copied and paced. I know I need to use the bloom but do I use the bace as well for a bit of time?

I have not had to feed at all until now. I know that I am to start out 1/4 strength but, I don't know which one to use. The brand is Botanicare Kind...Grow= 2-2-4....Base=4-0-0.....Bloom=0-6-6 So, like you waiting for a response I need to water today.

LOL.. It seems to work that way...Growing seems to be an addiction. When I am stressed out I just go hid in the garden under my canapé,
Keeps me up at night wondering if I did the right thing and it is a challenge in most areas :) Oh when you learn one thing it is time to move on for the next.. Hay maybe you can answer my question from journal 1 I copied and paced. I know I need to use the bloom but do I use the bace as well for a bit of time?

I have not had to feed at all until now. I know that I am to start out 1/4 strength but, I don't know which one to use. The brand is Botanicare Kind...Grow= 2-2-4....Base=4-0-0.....Bloom=0-6-6 So, like you waiting for a response I need to water today.
it looks like it will need base all the way thru if you want to transition what i do is start bloom food a week before i flip at half the strength , but i have done it different ways and it always works fine,the real defining factor is how much darkness they get.

it looks like it will need base all the way thru if you want to transition what i do is start bloom food a week before i flip at half the strength , but i have done it different ways and it always works fine,the real defining factor is how much darkness they get.

They are on 12/12

I would start your plants on a 1/4 strength dose and see if there is any nutrient burning and gradually increase the dosage over several waterings until you are using full strength nutrients. If you notice yellowing or browning tips on the leaves that is a sign of nutrient burn and the dosage should be slightly decreased.

Here is the Botanicare Nutrient Calculator

https://www.botanicare.com Nutrient Calculator

Here is a link to the KIND Coconut Coir and Soil Media Feed Sheet

Update:

4/19/2014
Watered the 6 Swiss Cheese and they are still in with journal 2. I don't know were I am going to put them. I need to figure out something soon. :) I could blame this on the really good advice KJC gave me that unlocked all my plants at once.. :rofl::thedoubletake::rofl::thedoubletake: I'm kidding not, on the good advice but pointing the finger. Of course, unlocking 29 small plants at once is rather explosive to witness. :) Thank you KJC and everyone who has helped me create my jungle!!! My jungle shot is in journal 2 and it is only the top because I can't get them all to fit!!

Thank you kindly, I am glad I could help you!

Hi Lady "V", I'm all caught up and now will go to your other two journals and do some speed reading. I love the journals where they are trying to learn, that helps me learn. By the way my, "Moneys" on you winning in the man cave, smart males knows who the boss is, I'm in construction (35 years) and know some lady's in this field, Smart, tuff and always have your back (if they like you that is) lol. See you over there.

Hi Lady "V", I'm all caught up and now will go to your other two journals and do some speed reading. I love the journals where they are trying to learn, that helps me learn. By the way my, "Moneys" on you winning in the man cave, smart males knows who the boss is, I'm in construction (35 years) and know some lady's in this field, Smart, tuff and always have your back (if they like you that is) lol. See you over there.

:) I provably will win the part of the man cave I need. I told him that it would only be for about 55 days then the structure can be disassembled. It sounds better than saying 60 days. Like, flagging you never tell them 20 min you always say 18. Then they don't notice the extra 2 0r 3 min wait . :) I told him I would go on strike:;):

Yep, reading the ones that are in my boat as well are really good. That, and it makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one :) I felt so much better to find out that I was not the only one that tried to use Miracle Grow!! :angel: And a local grower told me to use it !!!

Anyway. :welcome: to my Journal 60cal :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom