Lady Vadalon Swiss Cheese LST

No, I don't think so. fluoride is added to city water. They think it is better for you to consume :laughtwo: and put more crap into your body.

I agree, need to get to the bottom. My mom and dad do not have fluoride in their water :) I just do water runs for the girls and for my family because I am spoiled and picky about what I drink :) I don't even make my cat drink tap water. So, I guess he is spoiled as well. :)

Is this the pH chart you are referring to? This is a nutrient availability chart.

pH_chart7.jpg

LightAddict,

I noticed in your photo all your seeds were feminized seeds. Before I came to the 420 family/community :love: . I was told to stay away from them. I also, know that it is just a matter of preference :) Is it usually the grower that turns them into he/she's? Should I be asking this on my own thread? I started to ask theses questions on your thread and then thought maybe I shouldn't. Would you take a look at my Querkle when you get the time. I butched it yesterday. I was rereading natert96 thread and KJC had posted a video about toping and it gave me some Ideas. I chopped on it before I watched the video. I hope that I did not mess the plant up to bad.

Thank-you for your time
:circle-of-love:

Lady V.,

Please forgive my language but what idiot told you to stay away from feminized seeds?

So let's just begin with the usual IMHO...lol.

Feminized if you don't want to spend the time sexing the plant. Most (and I say most because there may be extenuating circumstances) growers prefer feminized IF your not gonna grow your own seeds. And remember you only want feminized if you wanna smoke.

Renegade

Is this the pH chart you are referring to? This is a nutrient availability chart.

pH_chart7.jpg

Yep but it still shows the PH range of the nutrients that are absorbed with proper PH :) OK ( head hanging) :)wrong words but, meant well.
I knew what I was attempting to say :) I'll get the language down soon:)

Lady V.,

Please forgive my language but what idiot told you to stay away from feminized seeds?

So let's just begin with the usual IMHO...lol.

Feminized if you don't want to spend the time sexing the plant. Most (and I say most because there may be extenuating circumstances) growers prefer feminized IF your not gonna grow your own seeds. And remember you only want feminized if you wanna smoke.

Renegade

None taken..You should have herd me when I really started to observe the remark. And lots of photos by many good growers showing feminized seeds...I started to twitch lol

WOW! great detailed journal, I came here first, awesome info! Lady V! and a great crowd, looking forward to read your other 2 journals!!

5 star rating for this journal awarded:thumb:

Welcome to my crazy little corner of the world trichomes,

Thank you for the complement ...I will take those anytime!! :high-five:
It is moving a bit slow. This one is not on my top priority they still have a home for now. They are still mixed in with journal two. It has been a bit crazy :) I am trying to keep it documented as we do things so, when they move they will be ready for a good photo shoot in their own home :)
Drop by any time!! Information is always welcomed:)
:thumb:

I am going to transplant the Swiss Cheese today. I am sure that it is root-bound they have been in 1 gal pots for a while now. So, they are going from 1 gal into 3 gal pots today. I am going to do clones when they get a bit bigger. Mmmm :hmmmm: maybe I can get my son to hold that position once more for a photo-shoot of cloning. :)

I hope that everyone is growing green and happy :hookah:

I plan on transplanting next weekend. We were going to do it this weekend but we are going to build a frame for journal 2 in order to get the wire up across the plants. The swiss cheese is so ready for new buckets. I have been experimenting with one of the plants. Because of my jungle problem... being over ran by plants... I have been cutting part of the roots off and putting it back in the same 1 gal pot with new soil. And it is still growing just fine. Tomorrow, I will post photos of this and I can just see all of you cringing at me.

:circle-of-love: Hope everyone is having a good night/day and evening

Hey LadyV :) sorry for the late reply on your question a while back. Fem seads is how Ive always gone! Not had issues myself. I think its more an old story about them when fem first came out. Nowadays things are a lot better! :) as for your querkle ill pop over now sorry for being late catching up! Also thanks for that link on my thread! :)
Thank you for dropping in :blushsmile:
I did not think to much about it :) You are a busy person :) Hope you are having a good day:)
:thumb: Your welcome on the link
:circle-of-love:

I will have photos up Latter on today. LOL... my jungle is 20 plants crammed in to one tent!! I tried to get a group shot. They would not fit into one photo.

Happy Green Sunday and Easter Everyone

:green_heart:

Update:

4/19/2014
Watered the 6 Swiss Cheese and they are still in with journal 2. I don't know were I am going to put them. I need to figure out something soon. :) I could blame this on the really good advice KJC gave me that unlocked all my plants at once.. :rofl::thedoubletake::rofl::thedoubletake: I'm kidding not, on the good advice but pointing the finger. Of course, unlocking 29 small plants at once is rather explosive to witness. :) Thank you KJC and everyone who has helped me create my jungle!!! My jungle shot is in journal 2 and it is only the top because I can't get them all to fit!!

So, I have one photo of one Swiss Cheese. I can't seem to get a good shot of them. When I do a group shot it looks like one plant. When everyone is gone I will take them out and see what I can do for updated photos.

SwissCheeseWatering.jpg

Thank you for hanging in on this one. I know that it is moving like a snail. :)

Here is a shot of most of them. I marked the ones that are the Swiss Cheese in the photo. There is 6 of them.

jungle_Shot_SwissCheese.jpg

Back
Top Bottom