Late Outdoor Coastal Progress Journal 4 Strains

Just saw a (8" span) bat cruise by me about 10 feet away, now I have a helper for moth control!:bravo:

here's todays pic of progress, lots of moth eggs removed today, very pleased with my bat friend.
journal825.jpg

Nice progress, I can see you will get a fair amount of buds from these 2 plants when it's done (if your lucky! :Namaste:) Aside, from that, can you try to get an upclose (focused) shot of the most mature flowers?

PS I just read Diablo is a mix of Blueberry, Grapefruit, and South African Sativa, quite a mix there! :thumb:
:peace:

Todays pic progress, moths are coming in all sizes and colors, BT is winning, I have not seen an inchworm all week, I have new eggs daily, about a dozen every day, they hatch and die before they can do any damage. Anybody heard anything bad about BT and bud quality? thanks, here's new pics, going STRONG!! I put a bucket of dirt around the Diablo (tall plant) I have opposite opinions on whether I will generate new roots, I scored a few branches under the new dirt. We'll see! More member opinions will be appreciated! :thumb:
P828.jpg
P828-2.jpg
02P828.jpg

How did you like the last close up on pg 3? Thanks a lot for the Diablo genetic trail, great info,:thanks: it came from a friend of a friend that bought rights for the Jack Herer name. I'm gonna keep it vegging after I harvest the buds that are getting close to done.
Nice progress, I can see you will get a fair amount of buds from these 2 plants when it's done (if your lucky! :Namaste:) Aside, from that, can you try to get an upclose (focused) shot of the most mature flowers?

PS I just read Diablo is a mix of Blueberry, Grapefruit, and South African Sativa, quite a mix there! :thumb:
:peace:

The BAT returned! Late Outdoor Coastal Progress Journal 4 Strains

Second time, Bat flying by right in front of me. This time the Bat came out right after sunset and scared the shit out of me, came by twice in 5 minutes, he's definitely eating my moths. 4 to 5 feet away this time, too slow and too dark to be a bird. Amazing what you see when you sit motionless in a chair at sunset.

Yes a BAT! eating moths RE:Late Outdoor Coastal Progress Journal 4 Strains

some bat-facts:

Brown bats "frequently return to the same feeding sites where they have previously made successful catches."

Little brown bats are insectivores, "eating moths", wasps, beetles, gnats, mosquitoes, midges and mayflies, among others.

As with most bats, the little brown bat is mostly active at night and leaves its roost at "dusk and the next two or three" hours are peak activity periods. Now I'm sure it's a bat, camera will be rolling tomorrow, on tripod next to "the chair" stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom