Late Outdoor Coastal Progress Journal 4 Strains

thanks RL, don't you love this humidity? I found 2 more pea-sized buds with the same mold, the method of pulling leaves "up" on suspect buds-with-mold, works great. I just did my daily inspection for anything that does not belong, I found out what BT does when an inchworm has his first bite of my plant. He died before he could reach the width of a match-head! Here he is, next to a match-tip, under my 15 dollar usb microscope!

wormbt.jpg

Look at the f**king EGGS on this plant that is reaching for the sun, very happy plant. Second pic is Vanilla OG it is currently my smallest & least mature. Has anyone ever seen so many trichomes on a SHADE leaf? I think this is going to be a keeper strain for me. please take a minute to answer my question about plantat this link below, thanks again!

REACHING.png

look at the trichs on big shade leaves, niiiiiiice!
0903TRICHS.png

please take a minute to answer my question at this link below, thanks again!
:peace:

FEEDBACK PLEASE! Shade leaves covered with Trichomes??!!

Check this out, ever seen "Y" shaped 2--headed trichomes? There are 2 in this pic, never seen this before, from the Diablo plant. I got the right name for the strain with all the trichs on shade leaves, it's called FIRE OG, the smallest plant in this journal.:peace:
y905.png

Top pic , the one with the shadow, sunrise or set? Really beautiful with the sun / shade contrast.
Nice grow/ journal.
Thanks for sharing.

Here is the 3rd plant, Fire-OG, flowering for almost a month, about a month behind the Diablo and the Hybrid "Bush" (they're next to each other in pics). This plant has lots of trichomes on the shade leaves.
Progess0906.png

0903TRICHS.png

Trichomes on the Diablo today, some buds show almost 10% amber, but most look like this, lots of new "shoots" with fresh white pistols popping out on all the buds in a desperate search for pollen. No amber on this sample, I think it will be done by the end of the week. Second pic is my first Fire OG grow, I put it in a SmartPot, so I can get it some more sunshine, this plant/strain is awesome, never seen so many trichomes on big shade leaves.
0909trichs.png

FIRE-OG below
FireOG_909.png

Yeah, whether the storm man, be diligent, and if your applying Bt dust using the spraying orifice, just try not to blast the buds directly, but if you do, then you can used a can of compressed air to clean em up. I'd try not to use any Bt 2 weeks before harvest if one can help it..since it takes 3-4 days for larvae to hatch, and 3-4 days for them to ingest and die, and that's exactly how long it takes for the Bt to degrade in high UV conditions.

Finally, I pulled the Diablo and kept a few small branches that I am trying to root under 24 hrs in my CFL closet/tent. Found a little mold in a bud that was closest to the Diablo plant, which had the mold first. Still waiting for my BT dust, should come today. I'm down to 2 plants and they are getting more shade and less sun everyday. A stray Ladybug has taken up residence on the "bush". Saw a small green frog for the first time, he was very close to the bush and I only see him at night, another critter helping with moth control! Here is a pic of the Diablo trichs yesterday and a cool shadow pic of the bush. :peace:

amber.png

00020912.jpg

Back
Top Bottom