Laughing Buddha Scrog

True. I miss being able to roll one and enjoy it or share it. Now if I will one 2-3 hits and I'm blasted. Kind of takes away what I enjoyed about smoking weed in the beginning. I keep looking for someone that has a 5-7% thc strain available. I can't find one unless it's a heavy CBD strain and I don't want that.
This laughing Buddha at around 17%, is still one hit will give you a buzz weed. It e we I’ll still get you plenty high plenty fast.

But, its considerably Less “couch lock” than most strains

True. I miss being able to roll one and enjoy it or share it. Now if I will one 2-3 hits and I'm blasted. Kind of takes away what I enjoyed about smoking weed in the beginning. I keep looking for someone that has a 5-7% thc strain available. I can't find one unless it's a heavy CBD strain and I don't want that.
Blueberry is known to be a lower thc variety. Ace has a few sativas that are low thc like Ethiopian.
I have a few crosses that you might like but they are very long flowering and prefer outdoors. Colombian/Acapulco comes to mind.
@Glookies1 have you tried cbd or cbg for the Parkinson’s symptoms?

Photo dump. They’re moving right along...This is day 13 since flip to flower.

Canopy is leveling out nicely, about 14 inches above the screen.

To me it seems they’re about a week ahead of schedule
36ABBF62-AF1B-4734-9BFB-1658FAFBE066.jpeg

092313B9-3B9B-4FF5-A8AA-641C27A72277.jpeg

021B9172-1D27-423E-A3D3-09306850814A.jpeg

011B628B-299A-46AF-8157-D8D249122865.jpeg

Nice canopy!
Thanks. It’s evened out pretty well. I did raise the lights about 4 inches today. Leaves seemed a tad droopy, and everything else is good (temp, humidity, co2). I’d let her grow into the lights a bit,
She was within a foot, I took it up to 16 inches.

I also noticed she’s starting to drink more. Another 2 weeks and the buds should be set. So far, an easy water and wait grow.

Back to this: I’m not overly concerned. The plants look fine, other than these lower leaves (which I’ll trim out soon any how)

I’m more just curious as to why they’re doing it.

All the new growth is 7 and 9 finger leaves. Much thinner too. These are “veg leaves” lol

Is it possible that the plant is done with the lower leaves and sucking out the mobile nutrients it wants for flowering before it drops them?

5AD1F89D-8F01-4031-A7D3-97A146E89256.jpeg

6B20F960-C822-4252-9341-6211733A7EC7.jpeg

Plucked out a bunch of the big old fan leaves, not quite a “defoliation” but a good thinning. It’ll need another thinning in a week or so.

Also cut out a few low bud sites and sucker shoots.

Seems counter intuitive, but the more of the little stuff you trim out, the better the final results will be.

Stretch seems to be slowing, but I don’t think it’s done.

I’ll post picks Sunday nite. You’ll be really able to see the bud fest popping out by then. Lol

Plenty of bud sites. As long as they fatten up this will be a good crop.

Back
Top Bottom