Laughing Buddha Scrog

Slowly putting on weight. Starting to see a few pistils changing color. Also starting to see leaf fade. About 20 days to go.

04A5035A-7E78-472C-948F-12FCA9D55414.jpeg

A370E0B5-09DC-41D1-807A-1F0C07142FB1.jpeg

I understand how you feel. For me, I would be very happy with what I see. Are the Buds airy? If not, they should still offer a good yield imo.

Gave the ladies a bit of molasses with today’s watering. Added another 1/2 hour of uvb lighting.

They are showing signs of starting to ripen, pistils are browning, fan leaves are fading.

Slow but sure weight gain, but the buds aren’t going to be huge. That said, there are millions of them and the yield should be good weight wise.

I’d say August 6th or so (70) days will probably be harvest time. We’ll see

Trichome check still shows virtually all clear. Strangely, there is an occasional amber trich, but no cloudy.

That said, I think it will finish in another week or so. Real close to 70 days.

Fan leaves are fading fast, buds aren’t super fat, but they’re rock hard all the way to the bottom of the colas.

I’ll project yield at 18 oz, which is pretty good for me under only one 660 watt fixture with a sativa.

I still have a way's to go. I have 4 in flower and one wanting to take the lead. You'll be smoking while I'm still waiting. :rofl:

What was your source for seeds?

Back
Top Bottom