Laughing Buddha Scrog

I'm old school, If it makes me feel good and takes my pain away I'm good. I remember when all that mattered is if was gold and smelled like weed it was smoke-able.

some of the best legendary strains aren't extremely high percentage.

if it smells good it is.
Panama Red is a good example.

Wow, I would say she is a keeper as well. Looks amazing and your description is like my ideal smoke.
I have Parkinson’s. It’s the best strain I’ve found for numerological issues. Anything with Thcv helps neurological problems, but generally only equatorial strains will develop enough thcv to help.

I supplement with uvb lighting as well yo encourage the thcv

Here’s a pic of finished bud from the last batch. Long skinny sativa shape like you’d expect. However, theses things are rock hard and dense. An ounce only half fills a mason jar.

If you look, it’s almost sugar leaf free. It has a really high calyx to leaf ratio. Easiest weed to manicure I’ve ever seen.

I hear Kali Mist is like that too. Basically
One set of leaves at the base of the bud to trim. The rest of the leaves are too small. Just tips sticking out of the bud.

8FFFC847-AF04-4A70-96A2-A40AF9107CD1.jpeg

Me, I would be taking some and making me some hash. :drool:Very Nice. The older stuff was also named by the region or area it came from. African Black was one I had when I was young... Only had it once, but it was memorable!

Oh and the temp scrog, not going to work. bamboo sticks I have are just to weak, I couldn't find my pvc connectors. I'll just wait for the tunnel setup.

Most of the old weed that had low thc had special character to the high. Once THC levels gets too high the weed just becomes more sleepy and loses some of that special character.
but on the flip side it’s hard to appreciate that special character if you’re like me and like to smoke strong weed all day every day.

Most of the old weed that had low thc had special character to the high. Once THC levels gets too high the weed just becomes more sleepy and loses some of that special character.
but on the flip side it’s hard to appreciate that special character if you’re like me and like to smoke strong weed all day every day.
True. I miss being able to roll one and enjoy it or share it. Now if I will one 2-3 hits and I'm blasted. Kind of takes away what I enjoyed about smoking weed in the beginning. I keep looking for someone that has a 5-7% thc strain available. I can't find one unless it's a heavy CBD strain and I don't want that.

Back
Top Bottom