Leave Weaver's Multi-Grow Experimentational Harvests

Great grow Leave Weaver. I love cfl grows as I am a cfl grower myself! I'm in for the ride man. Also I think for one of my future grows I will try the 12/12 cycle through out. What are the cons/pros of growing 12/12 through out the entire grow?

Great grow Leave Weaver. I love cfl grows as I am a cfl grower myself! I'm in for the ride man. Also I think for one of my future grows I will try the 12/12 cycle through out. What are the cons/pros of growing 12/12 through out the entire grow?

Hey thanks for droppin in Bud Farmer... i love the reliability and cheap cost of CFLs and low energy consumption : lumen ratio...
As far as 12/12 cycle since the plant is only getting light 12hrs of the day compared to 18-24hr if doing normal veg indoors(as well as a different light spectrum for different cycles), the shorter 'veg' time reduces the overall size significantly, this was the first to show and it took a month for her to show sex, with a good number following her. That of course can be good or bad depending on the circumstances, good if you have a very small grow area as i do, and a faster final growth cycle through flowering is key in a quicker crop, Downside, LESS. This method is used when doing SOG essential making a little forrest... Just like everything in life, the longer it has to grow, the bigger it gets... unfortunately things get cut short, and being able to control that is important. In the end it always depends on what you want to do... I, Myself, had to compromise because i had two flower ladies that filled the flowering area already... i have just been rotating them in and out of the dark cycle and getting bumpers off of the Global Fuel clones, which were in the dark for more than a week at one point and still grew almost a half an inch!!

Ive been rollin my bubbler this whole ramble session smokin on ...
:bongrip:BLUEBERRY SMACK:bongrip:

The long bud would be my best bet for NOM. Looking good brother

So hopefully that means you can help me reach that xepApex by voting for my birthday nugg this month... it would make a great present wrapped up.... maybe i'll roll it all up and blow it in the wind as a NOM celebratory event...

Man those buds shots are amazing! :goodjob: :passitleft:

Thanks man, as you may well know... a beautiful nug ain't beautiful if the picture isn't... this equates to a lot of pictures taken and reviewed over...

ps i think that '[nug]' should be considered a word...

Nug- n., a scrumptious delectable morsel devoured with a passion

heres a few Blueberry Smack nuggs i took as punishment for her not getting any votes in POTM, i know it was a little mean but i just wanted to taste her...neway 3 day dry followed by a 7 day cure(i know its still a little premature but its amazing tasting!)
I guess one of these will make it to NOTM when they open the polls... help me decide which one looks like i'll have the best chance...thanks guys:grinjoint::peace:

Have you got this one with the top intact?
BB_Smack_Nugg_8_.JPG

Some nice grow you've got going on! :cheer: +Reps

:peace:

alright you got my support. beautiful bud right there.

alright you got my support. beautiful bud right there.

Hey Bud farmer, much appreciation... dont forget to get over there and vote for her...

So its been hard to get away from this, which is my favorite strain,
Blueberry Smack
but i want to show off the others i have/had for my gene bank...

Next up:
AK-47

Leave my friend, those are some seriously poisonous looking sick buds my man! I'm having trouble breathing right now! If I lived within several hundred miles of you I'd walk to your place and sleep outside with the dog if need be! Way to grow! I'll rep you when they let me!

Leave my friend, those are some seriously poisonous looking sick buds my man! I'm having trouble breathing right now! If I lived within several hundred miles of you I'd walk to your place and sleep outside with the dog if need be! Way to grow! I'll rep you when they let me!

Woodsman, your words are too kind... im just trying to do the best i can with what i have... i was fortunate enough to get some amazing seed from a friend and the AK-47 is what matured from it... she flowered for quite a time since i was harvesting seed from her... she went through many different flowering stages, some were beautiful, and some werent but the high, well the high left me wandering in the perilous adventure through my own mind... lol in one nights dream, i wrote a speech to the people of the US regarding cannabis freedom, lived out a movie and invented a revolutionary product for the smoking community...:yahoo:

Man that thing is crazy.. It looks like its been crowned, many times. Nice pics!

which one are you speakin of Sisco?

Ok Leave Weaver, first I want some of that. And second That is some CRAZY foxtailing. I didn't read all that much of the journal(sry) but how long those been going? Insane brother. Hope I can rep ya!

heres a few more of the AK-47... i have hundreds of pics but i dont have time to load them all up... i will do a report about this lovely lady and her long journey in a few days... until then enjoy!

Heres the mini cola that got pollinated with the Blueberry Smack pollen

AK_26_.JPG

Close-up of one of the Quads... amazing!!

AK_13_.JPG

In her buddage

AK_56_.JPG

Foxy lady

AK_68_.JPG

2 wks apart
AK_81_.JPG

she shared the same 2.5 gal pot as my Blueberry Smack Female so root space was less but she preformed as expected...

Good Lord...those are some wicked looking buds my man! Very impressive. What kind of camera are you using for those closeups....they are crisp. Very nice. I will definitely be keeping up with your grow.

Back
Top Bottom