Leave Weaver's Multi-Grow Experimentational Harvests

Damn...they are growing! Is the droopy one at the bottom thirsty or are you doing some training I can't see? I guess I missed it, are you going to transplant or grow them in that container? Looking good....wish our clones were that healthy, but they are still living at least. We took them off the plants when they were in the tank (plants are doing MUCH better) hopefully the clones will start doing better as well. Looking nice.

i know it man... they are lovin the new root space... yes, the lower middle got supper crop'd as well as the top right one... I'll be transplanting them in the not to near future to go in their own pots...
good luck with your clones:grinjoint::peace:

heres the last nug from the global fuel....
Global_Fuel_Nug_CU.JPG

Global_Fuel_Nug_CU_3_.JPG

Global_Fuel_Nug_CU_2_.JPG

Global_Fuel_Nug_CU_4_.JPG

Global_Fuel_Nug_CU_5_.JPG

Hell yeah leave plus reps and mad props man that is one ill garden you got brotha:thumb: i love the lst and breeding dude not to mention all the other techniques you are using :bravo: way to be a mad scientist man when i get the time i really would like to get into breeding what are you gonna call your blueberry smack/global fuel hybrid?:reading420magazine: anyway man I'm signed on good growin :nicethread:

Hell yeah leave plus reps and mad props man that is one ill garden you got brotha:thumb: i love the lst and breeding dude not to mention all the other techniques you are using :bravo: way to be a mad scientist man when i get the time i really would like to get into breeding what are you gonna call your blueberry smack/global fuel hybrid?:reading420magazine: anyway man I'm signed on good growin :nicethread:

Hey thanks for droppin in man, remember just like you told me... you're always welcome...
I know it seems like alot but the girls are doing all of the work, right... i just have to keep them happy...
You bring up a good point, i havent officially given any hybrid names yet... but since you bring it up... i like the sound of Global Smack Fuel... "this shit is so good you'll be smacking your momma!"

Here My Beautiful A6, AK-47 x Blueberry Smack (AK-47 dominant)
you can see the top(clone) of this one on the top right of the picture
A6_3-22.JPG

Here are some of A4, AK-47 x Blueberry Smack (AK-47 Dominant) male shoots with ready pollen sacs
they have been sitting in the bowl of water to keep them fresh
A4_AK-47_male_shoots.JPG

These two will be the focus of my attention since the Blueberry Smack Strain is a SLOW shower and the AK-47 is an auto-flower, and showed sex in less than a month from seed under 12/12. I will try to bring out the best of the strain for outdoor madness....:grinjoint:

Hey thanks for droppin in man, remember just like you told me... you're always welcome...
I know it seems like alot but the girls are doing all of the work, right... i just have to keep them happy...
You bring up a good point, i havent officially given any hybrid names yet... but since you bring it up... i like the sound of Global Smack Fuel... "this shit is so good you'll be smacking your momma!"

Dude awesome haha lmao isn't that from how high with that pork commercial haha hilarious :yahoo:how does grafting work though that looks very interesting can strains be crossed using this method?

I love the mini SOG..I dont know if I like that or the crossing better. :bravo: and a +rep if I can

The mini sog was only temp. now they are all in their own 3.5 gal pots except for the A6 top and bottom but im guessing you like the crossing a little better judging by your own efforts... thanks for the reps as well, ill be over to check out ur breeding pool soon:grinjoint:

I'm still drooling over the nugs ya got up above! Ditto what The Butcher said about the mini SOG!:smokin:

thanks woodsman... you inspired me to enter it into the April NoTM so you can show your drool on the voting board when you get the chance... lol
oh and good luck on the MoTM, i hada nominate you cuz your always stopping by everyones page to show your support and i hope it pays off... :grinjoint:

Wow, impressive Leave! That blueberry smack looks good enough to eat...+rep if I can

hey thanks Lil Neutrino... the blueberry smack IS good enough to eat, only problem is it makes my mouth numb if i chew on some leaves and tuck it in my lip, kinda like dip... kinda cool tho... thanks for the reps brother, i'll be over to check on your ladies soon...:grinjoint:

UPDATE PICS

Sorry ive been hardcore slackin on posting pics and coming on here in general so heres a few new ones... enjoy

Heres the ladies in the Green box right before i transplanted them into their new 3.5 gal pots
3/30
top A2, C1 top, B3
Middle C1 bottom after i took 4 clones(one little shoot is left), A6 bottom
Bottom B2(took two clones off of her too), A6 top, C3 FIM'd

Ladies_3-30.JPG

Heres the new clones after 2 weeks in my home made chamber...

Clones_4_C1_top_2_B2.JPG

Roots coming out of the side of this clone

Clone_roots.JPG

4/6
Heres the ladies in their new homes, on most of them you can see how much they have stretched in a week

A2
A2_4-6.JPG

A6 top and bottom... they are covered in trics and starting to fill out
A6_4-6.JPG

Close up, they started to get pink coloring on their pistils and they were curly as hell
A6_4-6_cu.JPG

B2
B2_4-6.JPG

B4
B3_4-6.JPG

C1 top, the only one without flower formation... she wants to stretch!!! 6+ inches in 1 week
C1_top_4-6.JPG

C3 FIM (actually was topped but i trained it into 4 tops but it wanted 1 more i guess!)
C3_FIM_4-6.JPG

thanks for looking at the ladies.... dont forget to vote in NoTM !!!

Back
Top Bottom